Al Franken Accuser

The Founder

This one has question marks written all over it.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/16/politics/leeann-tweeden-al-franken-the-lead/index.html

Tweeden explained the incident happened backstage before a USO skit after Franken suggested they rehearse the kiss scene.

Despite reservations, Tweeden said she eventually agreed to it, and Franken "puts his hand on the back of my neck and comes in so fast. There was not finesse to it at all -- let's put it that way. And he just mashes his mouth to my lips. It was wet and he puts his tongue in my mouth and I push his chest away with my hands."

When asked if she thought Franken should step down, Tweeden said, "That's not why I came out with my story. I'm not asking for him to step down for senator. if someone else calls for that, but that's not what I'm asking."

-------------------------------------

Ok if you are not asking him to step down why not contact him personally and not through the media and discuss it with him? Basically the voters will have him to step down via the election process.

Not excusing what he did, but white comedians have done goofy shyt like this for decades. It's their style of comedy. Roy Moore and Donald Trump molested under age kids. These white supremacists will go to any length to push this agenda they're doing.

Now you have democrats like bakari sellers calling for Franken to resign. Gillebrand is now saying that bill Clinton should have stepped down. Democrats are always doing too much when it comes to being fake outraged. It's no wonder why republicans have been cleaning their clocks.

This woman is stupid....ok your husband is taking the picture but you don't tell him?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/20/politics/al-franken-inappropriate-touch-2010/index.html

When Franken walked in, Menz and her husband, who also spoke with CNN, said they recognized him right away. Menz said she had a brief and cordial exchange with the senator.

Then, as her husband held up her phone and got ready to snap a photo of the two of them, Franken "pulled me in really close, like awkward close, and as my husband took the picture, he put his hand full-fledged on my rear," Menz said. "It was wrapped tightly around my butt cheek."

"He reached around her and kind of pulled her into him," said her husband Jeremy Menz, who didn't see what happened behind his wife. "He pulled her in and pushed his head against her head. It was over pretty quick."

Lindsay Menz told CNN that she walked away as soon as the photo was taken, without saying anything to the then-first term senator. When she reconnected with her husband moments later, she told him: "He totally grabbed my butt." Jeremy Menz described that conversation the same way to CNN.

"I was upset. I wasn't happy about it in the least," Jeremy Menz said. "He was already gone and I wasn't going to confront him. But yeah -- I was in shock, really."

So as a husband your wife says a man grabbed your wife ass and you do nothing. Especially when he has NO power over your job, lifestyle, etc....fuck that we going at it.

Grab my wife's ass and I'm coming for you jail our not....basically that's self defense.

Back