Aight Who Got Serena Pregnant....

The Founder

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/19/sport/serena-williams-baby/index.html

(CNN)Serena Williams just served the Internet.

One of the world's most famous tennis players sparked speculation Wednesday she is expecting her first child.
Williams offered up a side profile shot of herself in a yellow swimsuit with a caption that read "20 weeks" in a Snapchat posting that quickly disappeared.

But not before a screen shot was taken and sent around the Web.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
But let this had been a black man who has a white fiancee who did this. Man bitter black women would form Voltron and strike him down with their mighty flat iron.

Kendrick Lamar got heat fr getting engaged to his black lightskin HS sweetheart and saying that he appreciates stretch marks smh

But let this had been a black man who has a white fiancee who did this. Man bitter black women would form Voltron and strike him down with their mighty flat iron.

Kendrick Lamar got heat fr getting engaged to his black lightskin HS sweetheart and saying that he appreciates stretch marks smh

not the mighty flat iron LOL

We are still the hardest people to please, but yet the easiest to fool/manipulate.

This chick has never been attractive to me. Talented but not someone I'd exactly be trying to holla at in the mall lol

SERENA Williams and fiancé Alexis Ohanian have announced that they’re expecting their first child together later this year.

nintchdbpict0002925761571.jpg

Venus have never been down with the bros (as black women like to say about black men who don't date black women. Good riddance lol)

In that tweet in the other thread, you got black women saying she went to the swirl because she got tired of the brothers. Sounds a lot less harsh than "he doesn't date sistas because he can't handle a strong black woman". Common and a couple other brothers actually wanted to wife her because they really liked her (I don't count Drake lol).

*inserts Kermit emoji*

It's the latest trend for rich black women. Eve, Tara Banks, etc.....

Hell, rich black men (NBA, NFL, actors, etc.) have been marrying white women for years. So, what is good for the gander is good for the goose. I am just saying. Now, I would not marry a white woman (I hear they glow in the dark and keep you awake all night). But this is America, and you do have a choice.

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
This chick has never been attractive to me. Talented but not someone I'd exactly be trying to holla at in the mall lol

She probably would not try to holla at none of us either. You may not find her attractive, but apparently somebody does. This reminds me of something one of my co-workers told me. When she was a young girl, the guys that she liked, did not like her. She said her mother told her "baby, you are going to have to learn to like the men that like you." Apparently that's what Serena has done.

Hell, rich black men (NBA, NFL, actors, etc.) have been marrying white women for years. So, what is good for the gander is good for the goose. I am just saying. Now, I would not marry a white woman (I hear they glow in the dark and keep you awake all night). But this is America, and you do have a choice.
Now that is funny. Glow in the dark. Lol I gotta use that one. Lmao

venus not attractive at all. I saw her at a golf tornament once. She was dating one of the slaw up and coming golfers.

Last edited:
I guess your choice of dates depends on the circles you run in...or allowed to run in. If you're running around with millionaires then...

So, do y'all think Malia O is gonna marry a brother?

I guess your choice of dates depends on the circles you run in...or allowed to run in. If you're running around with millionaires then...

So, do y'all think Malia O is gonna marry a brother?
There are a lot of brothers in the ivy league circle in 2017 compared to the late 80's when I was her age. So I think she will.

Back