Ahmaud Arbery Murder Trial: Jury finds 3 defendants guilty of murder

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Add the case in Kansas City and Charlottesville to the list of recent cases.

I will bet that Robert Abbott is somwhere smiling or showing some relief like many of us. He was the founder the Chicago Defender and was born on St. Simons Island, Georgia, the same island where hall of fame running back Jim Brown was born.

The three white men convicted of murdering Ahmaud Arbery were sentenced Friday to life in prison, with a judge denying any chance of parole for the father and son who armed themselves and initiated the deadly pursuit of the Black man in February 2020.

The life sentences for Travis McMichael, who fatally shot Arbery, and his father, Gregory McMichael, do not carry the possibility of parole. Their neighbor William "Roddie" Bryan will be eligible, however, Superior Court Judge Timothy Walmsley said. Bryan must serve at least 30 years in prison before he is eligible for parole.

All three men were convicted of murder and other charges by a Glynn County jury in November in the pursuit and fatal shooting of Arbery on Feb. 23, 2020, resulting in mandatory life sentences.

And Bryan shot the video. Those hicks tthought he video exonerated them.

I think the video was originally meant to brag about what they had done.....if I remember correctly, Bryan's sister reported the video to authorities after he posted it on one of "their" websites.... And then the local DA in that area tried to help them cover up the situation...(I think she has a court case pending as well).

Great news!

Clapping Applause GIF

297215483_2327317977432394_3040958361440963937_n.jpg

BREAKING: Travis McMichael has been sentenced to life in prison with an additional 10 years on federal hate crime convictions in the killing of Ahmaud Arbery.

296891547_2327430134087845_5160052376668807876_n.jpg

BREAKING: Gregory McMichael has been sentenced to life in prison with an additional 7 years on federal hate crime convictions in the killing of Ahmaud Arbery.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back