Ahhhwww Look at Southern....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Probably because it didn't happen. :lol:

:rolleyes: Stop meddling Soror. You probably were barely school age during the time they are talking about.:hat: Hell I was only 12 in 78.

JR darts out of thread before Chicago Jag or Cocoa sees this.......lol.

:topic:

Has anybody seen SLT? Been awhile since I saw her post.

:rolleyes: Stop meddling Soror. You probably were barely school age during the time they are talking about.:hat: Hell I was only 12 in 78.

In 78, I was not only not even school-aged, I was a toddler. I was two years old. :D

Thats a DAMN LIE...I crabbed in 1975 and we were the first band to play GREAT READY marching in..I grow up right next door to SU's band practice field,and have been watching the JUKEBOX since 1968..So get your LIE right..
BTW the boom did not play GET READY in 1975

Now, before you call someone a Damn Lie! again, you get your facts stright! But remember this "It is better to remain quiet, then to speakout and remove all doubt! NT gave you the proff.

And as for the Boom Playing the Show. We have had at least two or three versons of the show. JR was right we played it in '85. But It was not because of SU. I was on the dance committee in '85. We used it in a dance routine before the SU game along with a song from Hoodini, Timex Social Club and a group called Whistle.

I do remember however, every week we played SU Dowell Taylor would not let SU do ours dance routine outside after Thursday night because SU would send spies to Jackon on Fri.

He would only let us do it in the band hall or the AAC. He made this change because one year we had guys from SU at our pratice on Fri. night, we made a last minute change in our dance and song hook. Just before halftime SU played the hook the same as our cut.

Now! If your screen name has anything in it identifing your years in SU band after '84, or if you crabbed after '86 please don't make an asre of yourself and say I'm lying when you weren't in the band at SU during that time, or at the game.

But I know some idiot won't be able to resist, and do just that! Go right ahead.

I will respect and respond to a response of an SU member such as JR or older on this.

I will respect and respond to a response of an SU member such as JR or older on this.
Well, speaking as someone who crabbed in '78, perhaps you owe "OnlySU" an apology. That man Crabbed in 1975 -- was a senior in 1978 and did, in fact grow up in Baton Rouge.

He's one of the oldest SWAC-Pagers on these boards. All Hail, Kenny Ricard ("OnlySU")
richardsupersix.jpg

Well, speaking as someone who crabbed in '78, perhaps you owe "OnlySU" an apology. That man Crabbed in 1975 -- was a senior in 1978 and did, in fact grow up in Baton Rouge.

He's one of the oldest SWAC-Pagers on these boards.

Why would I owe him an appoligy? He has not responded to the post I just posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back