Ah....what is your career?

I is a full-time country boy, have done this below since age 13, and do office "work" 40+ hours weekly lol on the side :D lol. I don't care what type of degree(s) is(are) bestowed upon me, I am a bona fide country boy.

ETA-SLMCURG-17.jpg

Last edited:

Software Engineer - Trying like hell to get out of Corporate America.

I feel you man. I've been doing that same thing, structured software languages/architecture-implementations stuff, for 29 years, 3 months, 8 days, 3 hours, 45 minutes, and 11, 12, 13... seconds and counting. I'm retiring from industry (hopefully) next year although I planned to do it @ 25 years and was asked to stay the last 4+ years. I left my thumbprint on the evolved technologies.

Did anyone (older) notice how you don't have to go "brand" stores for upgrades/replacements... how automated the process became during the evolving 1990s (removal of call ctrs, repurposed "brand" stores, POS syss, et al)? ::read:: How OTA (Over The air-Activation-RBA) just dropped out of 3 dudes heads lol? blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh blah blah :D The next time you upgrade your product, on any network ::read::, just pour out a lil' WiFi for your boi right cheah.... :D

Last edited:
Educator (21 years from Elementary to College level) obviously who is stuck in the Capstone/Dissertation of a Doctoral program.

Also a dabbler of alternative streams of income trying to find something that I like and that flows. By the way, if any of you guys know anything about Forex Trading, hit me up, I have questions to ask. I want to know how legit this opportunity is.

Last edited:
Back