Agent orange makes HISTORY - impeached twice!

Olde Hornet

He goes DOWN in history!

The FIRST president to be impeached twice!
:clap:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

So, Giuliani is getting the *rump treatment..............LOL

Tbh this is a bad idea. Mitch knows EXACTLY what he is doing. Privately he may want trump out, but publicly he has not said anything. The DEMS do not have the votes in the Senate.

The Republicans will drag this out to then turn around and tell the American people the Dems don't care about Covid or the economy.. DEMS just be smart let Biden and this administration focus on a grassroots effort to get this vaccine out to the American people and improve this economy. DEMS with the Lincoln project can ALWAYS saw videos of the capital and make their case then. I know the DEMS think they have a bone, but if this covid problem does not improve and the economy does not improve the American people will not care about TRUMP. It will be much easier for Trump and or the Republicans to talk about the short falls of this DEM CONGRESS

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

that dude is always watching tv smh

I hope they have the balls to follow through.
:nod:

Georgia prosecutor opens investigation into Trump’s call to ‘find’ ballots
:popcorn:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...s-call-to-find-ballots/ar-BB1dzssU?li=BBnb7Kz

The district attorney of Georgia’s largest county is opening an investigation into former President Donald Trump over the January phone call in which the then-president pressured the Georgia secretary of state to “find” votes for him.

A letter from Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis to several top Georgia government officials asked them to preserve records related to the administration of the 2020 election “with particular care being given to set aside and preserve those that may be evidence of attempts to influence the actions of persons who were administering that election.”

he letter, which does not directly mention Trump by name, was first reported by The New York Times.

Willis’ letter indicates she plans on moving quickly. “The next Fulton County grand jury is due to convene in March, and this office will begin requesting grand jury subpoenas as necessary at that time,” she wrote, indicating that her office has no reason to believe “any Georgia official” is a target of the investigation.

Acquitted, again. I can't understand the Republicans defense of Donald Trump. He's a one termer, impeached twice, lost the popular vote twice, he's a liar, corrupt and had no accomplishments while occupying the White House. I guess, Replublicians defend who they are?

We knew what the verdict would be. The history books will tell the real story. That's all we have. Donald Trump is corrupt and always will be. news-n-coffee.gif

Acquitted, again. I can't understand the Republicans defense of Donald Trump. He's a one termer, impeached twice, lost the popular vote twice, he's a liar, corrupt and had no accomplishments while occupying the White House. I guess, Replublicians defend who they are?

We knew what the verdict would be. The history books will tell the real story. That's all we have. Donald Trump is corrupt and always will be. View attachment 11668
To be honest tRump has his voters to thank not the defense, the right is so terrified of his voting block that they won't do anything to piss them off, that need those wingnuts to win any elections, once they turn on you that is it for your political career. Those people are the reason why speaker ryan disappeared, he wants no parts of them but he didn't want the political suicide that goes with going against them

To be honest tRump has his voters to thank not the defense, the right is so terrified of his voting block that they won't do anything to piss them off, that need those wingnuts to win any elections, once they turn on you that is it for your political career. Those people are the reason why speaker ryan disappeared, he wants no parts of them but he didn't want the political suicide that goes with going against them
I keep telling my mom the same thing and she still doesn't understand it. All these politicians care about is getting back in office and nothing else.

Back