Again HBCU Band Video Content Is Superior to HBCU Football Video Content

Once the level of SWAC football equals the entertainment level the band provides ... things will change

Bruh, I don't even think it will happen. Why? The SWAC and by extension HBCUs have the best band directors and some of the best music departments in the country quiet as its kept. We don't have the best football coaches in the country...not even close. This is why the level of SWAC football won't equal the level of SWAC marching bands.

Once the level of SWAC football equals the entertainment level the band provides ... things will change

Nah that's not it. Quite a few HBCU athletic departments can't even get the resources to push out content as quickly as fans would like.

You act like this was something big time with them doing some editing and merging different camera angles and sound in. This nothing but a over head shot taken and uploaded. I could do this with my cell phone on my youtube channel live.

What do you want the athletic dept to do, post the whole game immediately?

All the Swac schools now use the DVS software for their games and those are available to the coaching staff after the games but not the public.

So you wanted the athletic dept to put out video of the game during the game? A game that was live on ESPN+? Not understanding what you want @Kamala

HBCU bands got enough sense not to put the onus on Whites to promote them. But, that message hasn't caught on in HBCU athletic departments. It's a lack of innovation and a tinge of laziness/complacency in HBCU athletic departments.

Back