After I adopted 2 black children, I realized my church was racist

I know a white guy who is married to a black woman. He graduated from Tech and she graduated from GSU. He is a season ticket holder for GSU, goes to the Bayou Classic, SWAC Championship, and Celebration Bowl. He wears a GSU shirt and hats and he stated he has the best fun. We don't look at him funny, we high five him when TDs are made etc....shit he said when he and his wife goes to Tech games they are made to feel so uncomfortable so much so until he cancelled his season tickets.

He told me once that now that he is LIVING and MARRIED to a black person the shit put on us is sickening.

LOL...he went to a SU game in Baton Rouge with a GSU shirt on....he was like the SU folks damn near treated him like he was an alum. Said he had a good time.

I know a white guy who is married to a black woman. He graduated from Tech and she graduated from GSU. He is a season ticket holder for GSU, goes to the Bayou Classic, SWAC Championship, and Celebration Bowl. He wears a GSU shirt and hats and he stated he has the best fun. We don't look at him funny, we high five him when TDs are made etc....shit he said when he and his wife goes to Tech games they are made to feel so uncomfortable so much so until he cancelled his season tickets.

He told me once that now that he is LIVING and MARRIED to a black person the shit put on us is sickening.

LOL...he went to a SU game in Baton Rouge with a GSU shirt on....he was like the SU folks damn near treated him like he was an alum. Said he had a good time.

I think I met this guy and his wife at last year's celebration bowl in the hotel lobby the Friday night before game. Remember us having a conversation about trump. He said he couldn't understand trump supporters.

Back