after college.....advise!!!

Barre Baby

t.k.a. T.B.L. #51
sup people, i just wanted to know that my school year was o.k. but i feel like i didnt do to well this semester for somewhat resons and all but anywayz. Ever time i go to the mall box, my report card is on the box but i refuse to look at it cuz im scarred that i will upset my mom and she would be strick on me again. this is the first time that ever happen to me in college(and problaly my last...) but what should i do when i get the report card. Hide it or tell her straight up. 4 r.e.a.l. doe...holla

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
My mom hasnt seen my grades for about two years. She has been more nice to me these last two years than ever.

helpful hints:
burn*
flush
tear
burry

*my personal favorite

if she is on top of her game....she'll find a way to get those grades regardless if you hide them or not...

Don't sweat it. Everybody *****s up. If you don't ***** up then you will never learn. Check this out, people who pass everything really don't know how to deal with failure. Man my advise to you is grab yourself by your bootstaps and try harder next time. There's a second chance to everything.

Now watch there will be some ignant individual that's going to challenge me........but the funny thing is I don't care!!!!!!

Originally posted by Barre Baby
sup people, i just wanted to know that my school year was o.k. but i feel like i didnt do to well this semester for somewhat resons and all but anywayz. Ever time i go to the mall box, my report card is on the box but i refuse to look at it cuz im scarred that i will upset my mom and she would be strick on me again. this is the first time that ever happen to me in college(and problaly my last...) but what should i do when i get the report card. Hide it or tell her straight up. 4 r.e.a.l. doe...holla

Back