After being shot, Rep. Steve Scalise (R-La.) tells Chuck Todd that he still opposes more gun control

Well think about it. If he comes out against gun control, he for sure won't be in Congress as a Republican. He had to say that even if he didn't believe it if only for the sake of maintaining support from his constituents.
There are enough gun control laws on the books any how.

Folks, especially the criminal element, can and will get guns in spite of all the best efforts to stop them from doing so.

Well think about it. If he comes out against gun control, he for sure won't be in Congress as a Republican. He had to say that even if he didn't believe it if only for the sake of maintaining support from his constituents.
There are enough gun control laws on the books any how.

Folks, especially the criminal element, can and will get guns in spite of all the best efforts to stop them from doing so.

not buying your gun argument.

What's funny to me is all a Republican would have to say is, "I am against semi-automatic weapons being modified to full automatic weapons. I am also against those with mental health conditions to become a gun owner." This is why I say politicians are so damn stupid. They would rather look foolish than make logical sense.

Back