After all I have done for you people....

Suge

The Phat Mack
.....this is the thanks that I get!

You people are sad. I can't believe how all of you just piled on and luaghed at my expense. :smh: You all know that I am hard, and the way you people treated me just because I took you lames off my hard brothers list is just plain ole _ _ _! How many times have I made your people laugh, cry, hold your gut, smile, mad, pissed you off, etc., etc., etc.!! And this is the thanks that I get. You want to call me Mr. Whipple, and Charmin, even post pictures of the michelin man, when yall know how sensitivbe I am about my size:snicker:! And then the nerve of that punk Robber to and dig up old pictures of my lucky socks. And Fiyah.....running in a buring building is nothing. You want to see hard, you try shooting a blow dart at a 300 lb bear running at you full speed! Now that is a hard brother. Try catching a gator in someones pool, that just ate their dog. That is hard.

You people make me sick. And if I wasn't as hard as I am. My feelings would actually be hurt. But because I am a hard brother. I will just take these lumps and move on. But I as of right now, I am officially calling for a MANcott. I am not posting here for a while. You people make my stomach turn. Soft arse brothers!!!

<font size = 20>AND</font>
<font size = 20>DAYUM ALL YALL!!!!</font>

P.S. - I am still ROTFLMFAO @ that whole dayum post!!

I didn't say anything bad about you, Sugar ...

Except for calling you a phat phugg ...

BUT

You did call me your brother! :D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Well if I was still posting on SWACpage, which I am not because I am MANcotting, I would tell both of you thanks!!

Even though Nita did call be a phat phugg........LOL!!

Plus CriTAUcal, you are my new, SP best friend..............

But since I'm not posting her anymore, then I can't really say anything...

Hey Lard Azz...Hard brothas don't annouce that they are leaving. We just kick azz and leave!

Fake Azz Alto Busta...Soft azz Richwood got punked out the playoff on a forfeit by Dwight Mann, but let a brother be 5 minutes late with the guvmint cheese and yall clown!

:lmao: @ MB.

Hey Suge
<font size=6>BYE!!!!</font>

:wavey:

Suge,

I guess you'll be starting your own "Nobody loves us but us" forum over there =======>

LOL

Richard Simmons send help

If I was still posting here, which I am not, I would tell D-Town to..

KISS MY PHAT YELLA ARSE!!! Right after I finish taking a dump after eating a hot sasuage sammich, and a bag of poke skins!!

I think I am going to start my own board, like those other people did when they got mad...........

HARDBROTHER.com

But I am not posting here, so I can't really say anything........

In all seriousness & with the utmost respect......
What are the "real" benefits of being hard? I'm thinking ulcers or maybe high blood pressure but, I want to be sure. :angel2:

Umm Fortitude...

If I was posting on TSPN, which I am not because I am MANcotting

I would tell you that it is all about being hard. The benefits are just the fact that you are hard.

But I am not posting here, so I can't really say anything........

HARDBROTHER.com

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
If I was still posting I would say......

<font size = 20>DAYUM ALL YALL!!!!</font>
<font size = 20>AND</font>

Kema I hope when you baby is born, that he comes out hard. And they don't give you any epide, eppic, umm give you any of that stuff for pain. And I hope your baby is a YALLA!!

But I no longer post on TSPN!!!

Dude, Will you FN leave already you ole:

"Momma I Want to Sing, Momma I need a Man, Momma I Need My Light Bill Paid," black play watching.....
leg shaving
hair teasing
in touch with you feminine side being
mixed drink ordering (yeah, give me a Daiquiri )
cell phone with the Janet Jackson mouth piece having
soft brotha

Real hard brothers dont booty dance......

d0QaPxQLqIhg-gwnboNRLxUmvrgjHNcc0060.jpg

And finally...real hard brothers dont wear their little brothers clothes.

SVdTvlQv5kf6qrFBnSrnxvMW1zPwY7yS0180.jpg

:whatever: Suge stop your :whine: & :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: and get gone....

What's that song by Idea......"get the hell on"

Originally posted by Suge
I think I am going to start my own board, like those other people did when they got mad...........

HARDBROTHER.com

You might want to think about a name change, or else d'em soprano singin' "boyz" will think they got a new website.

:uhoh:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Remember TSPN family...every goodbye AIN'T gone!
GR you do damn wrong for the booty dancing picture! :lol

Back