Afraid to settle down or what?

short_1

Grown & Sexy
Hey all....why do you think some people wait so long before getting married, yet, they will do almost everything married couples do? Spending the night together, premarital sex etc?? Why do people wait?

I plan to wait as long as possible to get married and have kids. Why rush it? Live and and fun. Sew all your oats before you settle down. Get it out the system.

I'm ready to settle down and be a father and husband. I'm ready to have my children come running in the bed with me and my wife screaming Mommy, Daddy. To me a real man is one who begins to be a husband and father. Furthermore, I don't want to be a 60 year old man with18 year olds running around.

Some people think life is easier when you're alone. Actually to me life is so much nicer when it's two people developing their souls together. Given you're going to run into problems but you have to work through them. Personally, I think most people feel it's easier to have premarital sex and do the things like you are married because they feel it's easier to end the relationship than marriage.

Originally posted by Dr. Sweet NUPE
I'm ready to settle down and be a father and husband. I'm ready to have my children come running in the bed with me and my wife screaming Mommy, Daddy. To me a real man is one who begins to be a husband and father. Furthermore, I don't want to be a 60 year old man with18 year olds running around.

Some people think life is easier when you're alone. Actually to me life is so much nicer when it's two people developing their souls together. Given you're going to run into problems but you have to work through them. Personally, I think most people feel it's easier to have premarital sex and do the things like you are married because they feel it's easier to end the relationship than marriage.

Well I don't think anyone will quite wait til 42 to start having kids. That's a lil too long. But nothing wrong with waiting til around 28 or so.

I think DSN said it best. However, I am not going to marry any man for the sake of having children. As of right now, I don't see me getting married anytime soon and no husband means no children unless God intervenes. I'll be 31 in a few weeks and I don't plan on having any children after I turn 35.

I'm waitng a while before I settle down with a woman and have youngn's.

I can say that I've been lucky enough to learn from some of my friends experiences. Not saying that every situation is the same, but at this point in my life I hate to be cluttered, and I feel very comfortable with all my money going to my pockets.

I think getting married straight out of hs, during college, or right after is the biggest bunch of stupidity there is. How bout you reach your full mental capacity, or almost until you make a lifelong decision. Ofcourse you will always change throughout your life, but after a certain age, the rate of change is so so slight. I don't think you should even think about kids until you're at least 90% sure you're done with schooling of any type. For instance I'm not getting married right out of HS knowing I;m going to college, same thing with college and grad school. I'm waiting til I get that last degree, work a job about a year or two, and pay something on my loans if I have any. Why start having kids when ya aint got nothing?

Well I don't like being single! I am so ready to settle down, I hate the single life. I love the fact of coming home to something that is yours and only yours. I enjoy the wifey duties, only if I had someone to preform them for! I don't see the significance in waiting to settle down. Also understanding that everything does take time. I understand that some people want to get themselves straight before they bring in the other half, that's cool!

Dr.Ruth send help!

Originally posted by jag4life
I'll just say this:
Don't rush into anything.

Sweets,
She might have done you both a favor.

I agree

Originally posted by ms.sonic96
Well I don't like being single! I am so ready to settle down, I hate the single life. I love the fact of coming home to something that is yours and only yours. I enjoy the wifey duties, only if I had someone to preform them for! I don't see the significance in waiting to settle down. Also understanding that everything does take time. I understand that some people want to get themselves straight before they bring in the other half, that's cool!

Dr.Ruth send help!

Being alone and not being married are not the same thing. I'm saying the two of you should try to have a financial foundation for building a family on before you start.

...Some people think life is easier when you're alone. Actually to me life is so much nicer when it's two people developing their souls together. Given you're going to run into problems but you have to work through them. Personally, I think most people feel it's easier to have premarital sex and do the things like you are married because they feel it's easier to end the relationship than marriage.

Well put NUPE :nod:

You mean all these response and Suge havent brought his phat butt over here yet? Man, I knew Suge had elaborated on this topic. Well....................Im sure he's coming with his Dr. Phil's advice.

Back