Adios 2021 spring season for PV and JSU

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
So there is Covid in the jsu program and not PVAMU?

Hmmmmm

Shannon Sharpe GIF by memecandy

We could'a used one of those obese gulz trainers as OL/DL, I guess. lol & smh :(

*foulllllllllllllllllllllll Bewild* :( Pray for me. :(

Put dots together- all those guys went into the portal after the game - no depth whatsoever. Game means nothing.

Technically all other games mean nothing also except extra injuries. Just cancel and play title game and call it a day. Flip a coin for site

I was ready to hit the road early saturday morning to go shoot that game and then stay over to party somewhere.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Shit bruh I was gonna' give y'all the business mane, w/out a chicken foot lol. Canceled the hotel rez earlier as I had an odd feeling the game would cancel.

I woulda' had my boy @BraveMan97 choking his rooster w/ vaseline approval laughing his ass off at all I would've came w/, tastefully done mind you. :D

we would’ve gave you the respek of proper smack with waters of lake minantunka to wash our tiger foot down that panther back side... we would’ve brought Hendricks back for this week since he y’all kryptonite lol

we would’ve gave you the respek of proper smack with waters of lake minantunka to wash our tiger foot down that panther back side... we would’ve brought Hendricks back for this week since he y’all kryptonite lol
:D :D :D lmao @ minnetoka and Hendricks as our kryptonite. Coach Hendricks & staff had their foot squarely in coach Dooley's arse, along with coach Odums and staff. lol

I would've started my smack campaign with "IBelieve... IBelieve we will put this Panthers foot in that Tiger azz." lol

Back