Add To This Of Smackers Who Were Smacked Off the Page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taller than you you bl.......

let me be somewhat decent in here.

Put it like this we're both taller than LaCumba.

who care about Japan but small minded people that hold on to the past but then again GSU had a season that they won over half there games but they still have not won the bayou classic in about 12 years just keep your coach d##k in his pants and maybe then you can talk about another school and SU tell president keep his wife happy and she want have to look for the d##k on campus

TSU for life !

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Still here.... Still standing...

Don't give a good ducking fam if we lose the next 85... I'll still talk more isht than Joo-Joo-Jang @ a rap concert! :D

but then again GSU had a season that they won over half there games but they still have not won the bayou classic in about 12 years just keep your coach d##k in his pants and maybe then you can talk about another school and SU tell president keep his wife happy and she want have to look for the d##k on
DYING LMAO@jonhandy.... ROTF..... Awwwwwwwwww daaaaaammmmmnnnnnnnnn.... :D LOL

Re: Stop hatin...

C-Leb, when they say something worth while trust me I'll be there. TSU smakcers are waiting in the mist, to smack your azzes up side the head. Once there is someting worth getting riled up about. Oh and when the phantom post snacher leaves the house.

Originally posted by C-LeB28
Taller than you you bl.......

let me be somewhat decent in here.

Put it like this we're both taller than LaCumba.

Cleb,

Control yourself my man...you almost went overboard! Don't take my comment personally my good man, it's all in fun...

But, it is definitely true that Males have to meet or exceed
certain "measurements" in order to be Gramblinites...if not,they apply to SUcks!!!!

Originally posted by MikeBigg:
But, it is definitely true that Males have to meet or exceed
certain "measurements" in order to be Gramblinites

Certain "measuerments"???? So who does the "measuring", your drum majors?????

Now about that arse whipping this fall..:D

Re: Cleb ain't fooling us...

Originally posted by MikeBigg
We're on to you Cleb! Just like fans who stuff the all-star ballots, you have been posting under all these aliases to make it appear Tissue has people on TSPN that gives a dayum.

This is sad...first you have 2 for 1 ticket sales and now logging on as multiple posters. What's next? Ladies Night at the home games?!

So how do we know that all of you GSU posters are not the same person posting under different aliases???

Don't worry about it T/B.

I know a Gram poster that goes by two assumed names. I've called him out before but that post was deleted for some strange reason.

We don't have to go by several aliases... unlike others around here.

FRAUD

All of a sudden, you have all of these crab TSU posters with about 4 or 5 posts. Yea right...like we're to believe TSU actually has more than 2 supporters on the SWACPAGE.

koizumi.gif

YOU CANNOT COME TO JAPAN AGAIN YOU THEIVING ARSE 3RD WARD BANDITS!!!

Attention * Attention * This is an officisl Public Notice*

Please be advised that this thread has been attacked by an unidentified post deleter. Be advised if you Smack on the sorry a-- Momma F-----g school's of the administratory your post will be deleted.

Therefore, please explain to me why should we even bother Smacking with y'all buts?

You know that is probably why so many smackers have left the board.

With regards to the above comment, I guess I should say something nice about all the SWAC Colleges and Universities.

But I can't think of anything nice about them accept for TxSu is a member of the group. (I wonder if this will be deleted too?)

Originally posted by Da Sleeper
Attention * Attention * This is an official Public Notice*

Please be advised that this thread has been attacked by an unidentified post deleter. Be advised if you Smack on the sorry a-- Momma F-----g school's of the administrators your post will be deleted.

Therefore, please explain to me why should we even bother Smacking with y'all buts?

You know that is probably why so many smackers have left the board.

With regards to the above comment, I guess I should say something nice about all the SWAC Colleges and Universities.

But I can't think of anything nice about them accept for TxSu is a member of the group. (I wonder if this will be deleted too?)

Comedy!!!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahahah
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Originally posted by NASTYNUPE

koizumi.gif

YOU CANNOT COME TO JAPAN AGAIN YOU THEIVING ARSE 3RD WARD BANDITS!!!

Erobinson.jpg

Just give me a mop and a bucket. I'll do anything to stay around. A flashlight and a night stick or something.

Re: Add to this list of Smackers who were smacked off the Page

Since you in the mood to smack Mighty Dog.

How bad did we beat that ass in Beaumont, TX a couple of years ago?

I recall the score being...

Texas Southern 42
Abalamea Agriculture and Mechanics 6

Wanna confirm this Mike?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Originally posted by C-LeB28
Don't worry about it T/B.

I know a Gram poster that goes by two assumed names. I've called him out before but that post was deleted for some strange reason.

C-Leb, This just in...

You are not the only person on this board who knows that I post from time to time under another name. As a matter of fact, damn near everyone who posts on this board knows. The only difference between them and you is that they don't give a damn! It doesn't bother them that I post under an alias, because they understand and respect my reasons for doing so. Its just one of those things that are not discussed, just like I don't discuss what you post in your private forum.

just like I don't discuss what you post in your private forum.
---------------------------

you read their forum? Like Michelle from full house says..

"how rude!"

Originally posted by The SWAC
just like I don't discuss what you post in your private forum.
---------------------------

you read their forum? Like Michelle from full house says..

"how rude!"

No, thats just my point! I don't read your forums, because I don't care what you post in them.

So Much Hate...

Just can't be good for the psyche! You folk really need to seek summer counseling help, go snorkling, cane pole fishing, or something. All the whining and complaining just ain't healthy.

All this animosity just because GREATNESS has reclaimed it's rightful place as Master of The SWAC!!!! Maybe, the success came too quick (it was just the 3rd year of the Return to Greatness...BAM! Just like that, we back in the a$$ kicking business again).

We warned yall, but in honesty we didn't expect such a rapid turnaround! Caught us so off guard, we had to change our theme from the RETURN TO GREATNESS TOUR (We'll hit yall up with that at a later time). Just prepare yourselves (buy some Depends, Pampers, Huggies, whatever) cuz this year we're looking at 13-0

MikeB,

STFU!!! Nobody was talking to you!!!

Keep your piehole closed about that "Return to Shame" crap and you won't need to be admitted to Ben Taub.

[Edited by C-LeB28 on 05-16-01 at 05:24 PM]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back