Achievement in Kappa Alpha Psi!!!!

Dr. Sweet NUPE

Grambling Alumni and Gamma Psi brothers returned from Natchez, Ms. and we are pleased to announce that Grambling Alumni and Gamma Psi were recognized greatly and received numerous awards for achievement throughout the fraternity.

The awards are as follows:
Grambling Alumni - Chapter of the year (Small Chapter- Southwestern Province)

Gamma Psi -
*CHAPTER of the YEAR - Large Chapter - Southwestern Province
*SWP Board has recommended Gamma Psi to IHQ to receive the Edward G. Irvin award as NATIONAL CHAPTER of the YEAR
*Highest Cumulative G.P.A. SWP - 3.17
*50% members with a G.P.A. of 3.0 or better

BRO. MARTIN LEMELLE -
*3.96 G.P.A.
*Highest G.P.A. SWP
*Recommended by SWP board to receive the Byron K. Armstrong Scholars' Award at 77th Conclave
*Recommended by the SWP board to receive the Guy L. Grant award at 77th Conclave

:read:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Dr. Sweet NUPE said:

BRO. MARTIN LEMELLE -
*3.96 G.P.A.
*Highest G.P.A. SWP

Now that is what I am talking about.

Dr. Sweet NUPE said:
BRO. MARTIN LEMELLE -
*3.96 G.P.A.
*Highest G.P.A. SWP
*Recommended by SWP board to receive the Byron K. Armstrong Scholars' Award at 77th Conclave
*Recommended by the SWP board to receive the Guy L. Grant award at 77th Conclave

By the way....he's a "Teachers Kid." A graduate of GRAMBLING HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!

Congrats to the men of Kappa Alpha Psi on their individual acheivements and Chapter accomplishments.

:tup:

Dr. Sweet NUPE said:
Grambling Alumni and Gamma Psi brothers returned from Natchez, Ms. and we are pleased to announce that Grambling Alumni and Gamma Psi were recognized greatly and received numerous awards for achievement throughout the fraternity.

The awards are as follows:
Grambling Alumni - Chapter of the year (Small Chapter- Southwestern Province)

Gamma Psi -
*CHAPTER of the YEAR - Large Chapter - Southwestern Province
*SWP Board has recommended Gamma Psi to IHQ to receive the Edward G. Irvin award as NATIONAL CHAPTER of the YEAR

BRO. MARTIN LEMELLE -
*3.96 G.P.A.
*Highest G.P.A. SWP

Congrats and keep up the good work!

Congrats Nupes... I was shocked when I heard it was being held in Natchez. Sorta a small venue but I'm glad to see my home region get some commerce.

Looking forward to our 2006 District meeting in Arlington, Tx. The good bruhs will be OWT!!!! :devil2:

Natchez was good for the Brothers because we had absolutely NOTHING to do but be with each other. The Alumni party was the highlight of my weekend.

Much props to Gamma Psi and Brother Lemelle.

Congratulations to the Mighty Southwestern Province.

So, :rolleyes::whatever::rolleyes::whatever: :rolleyes::whatever::rolleyes::whatever::rolleyes: :whatever::rolleyes::whatever::rolleyes::whatever:

Just Joking. Congrats to dem Nupe boys...

MikeBigg said:
Congrats Nupes... I was shocked when I heard it was being held in Natchez. Sorta a small venue but I'm glad to see my home region get some commerce.

Looking forward to our 2006 District meeting in Arlington, Tx. The good bruhs will be OWT!!!! :devil2:

Team we(8th) will be in Colorado Springs, CO, but Im going to the 10th D meetings in E. St. Louis, IL.

I got to give to the the Bruhs from Gamma Psi and GRB.They were representing both at Prov. in Baton Rouge last year and this year in Natchez. I told them I got to get me one of those red and maroon ties they had on. With all the bruhs down there, Dillard's truly loves them. :cool: :cool:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
:tup: I wanna first give greetings from the Southern Province to the Bruhs of Gamma Psi and Grambling Alumni. Nupes, from the bottom of my heart.....job well done!!!!! Keep on Achieving, you represented yourselves and the frat to the highest honor. Celebrate and be prod because the hour is yours!!!! Next, I want to thank all of the Greeks on here for your support. I'm loving this right now because thats what being a part of the Pan Hell is all about....supporting each other!!!!!!! The Diamondz in the sky are pleased.

Kongrats to the Brothers of Gamma Psi. It is great to see you guys on the map in this Kapacity. I was really, really impressed with you guys at the Bayou Klassic greek show. You guys havent kome that hard since the "Eric B." days(87-89) But keep it up. Yo!

Back