Access to the Panther Den

pantherprowl

To Whom It may Concern:

I need my past username ("PantherProwl") setup with my past password from about 2 years ago. I have lost all contact with the Panther Den since that time when you changed your database/software. This is probably my 5th request for access.

Thanks in advance for your prompt response.

Sincerely,

Ronald Morgan

Additional Methods Are Needed For Access to the Private Forums

Kenn:

Additional methods are needed for access to the private forums. If you don't know an alumnus who already has access to the private forums, then you are locked out of the forums. I am a graduate of Prairie View A&M University, a life and active member of the alumni association and frequent visitor to the SWACPage, but cannot get access to the Panther Den. Access to the private forums is becoming "clickish". Please develop innovative means for expanding access to "nonclickish" alumni. This will increase traffic to the SWACPage and the private forums.

The private forum password that I was using 2 years ago no longer works. There are many people having this problem.

Thanks

You now have access.

The software that we are using now for the message board is different than what was used 2 years ago. That is why you had to register over again and there are no passwords for the private forums.

Back