Abs/Love handles

LoyalTigress

Lovejones
What are yall doing for these areas and what's really working?

Crunches, ab lounger, torso tiger, kick ups, sit ups, six inches, etc? I was watching the top 25 hot bodies on BET and they were saying how Usher does 1000 sit ups/crunches daily to maintain his 6-pk. I used to do 200 daily (100 morning & 100 night) a few years ago. How many are yall doing daily?

LoyalTigress said:
What are yall doing for these areas and what's really working?

Crunches, ab lounger, torso tiger, kick ups, sit ups, six inches, etc? I was watching the top 25 hot bodies on BET and they were saying how Usher does 1000 sit ups/crunches daily to maintain his 6-pk. I used to do 200 daily (100 morning & 100 night) a few years ago. How many are yall doing daily?

sticking to my diet.............

Usher?

nice six pack
usherbeach03-1.jpg

usherbeach04.jpg
usherbeach02.jpg

Need to get back to work?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
300 twice a week.

You can overwork your abs and put strain on your back.

ABE said:
300 twice a week.

YUP...honestly what I have done is just exercise and drink lots of water; also the green tea pills have helped as well. What happens is the pills help cleanse your system releasing all that fat; and your body has to get rid of it. Under all the fat is muscle, it takes time to build abs and get rid of the love handles.

I wish I could build more muscle for my midsection. I want to have a tough stomach.
I dont mind a little bulge (like I have), but I want it tougher.

SONNY said:
I wish I could build more muscle for my midsection. I want to have a tough stomach.
I dont mind a little bulge (like I have), but I want it tougher.

Man that abs are the damn hardest....if I could get that buldge off my side...I would be cool..

ABE said:
300 twice a week.

That is what I have read. Then again I was not going to do a 1000 per day anyway.

Though I walk I need to increase my cardio close to what it was during the 90's when my waist was smaller. I need to increase my water intake.

Back