About the Popeye's chicken sandwich

The NAACP should have gotten Popeye's to wait until election time and had them giving them out at voting precincts. Trump would have been voted out for sure....... Them jigs would have broken numbers.

72875368_10218738715491671_7526195222846373888_n.jpg

Painful to look at...
I personally don't like how now a days everything is a joke now. No one takes anything serious. "Even Topics" on here.... Its "always" 1... But um, kids now are always laughing and giggling in the background of fights and nonsense, adults too. Everyone wants to be seen. be famous
"live there best life"- I .E. live with no regret, no accountability, I do what I want to do, no conscious, free to make reckless decisions and not be held accountable for it, cant be judged no matter What I purposely do wrong and no one else's life really matters, my life is more important than there's...

Popeye's CEO/Executive team will have to meet no later than Tuesday for a "Emergency Meeting" to discuss taking this sandwich away from the menu for good to save humanity. But then again, CEO's and million/billion dollar companies don't care about "morals and humanity". Kinda reminds me of how that movie, Shaw Shank Redemption, when that old man got released from prisons from being locked up when he was a kid, when the very 1st car was made, now like a 80 yr old man out of prison and he was like "looks like the world has got into a big rush".... that quote meant a lot to me.... Everything that we overdid/over produced as previous generations "Absolutely did not help the future of the world..."

Makes you think of this movie and what The MAN was doing to The Brotherhood

220px-Undercover_Brother_poster.JPG

Let these people get these sandwiches. People fight everyday about other irrelevant bullshit. And more people stand in line to vote than those who bought the sandwiches. Unless yall think people are lying about the long lines in the Black voting precincts in 2018.

Everyone wants to be seen. be famous
"live there best life"- I .E. live with no regret, no accountability, I do what I want to do, no conscious, free to make reckless decisions and not be held accountable for it, cant be judged no matter What I purposely do wrong and no one else's life really matters, my life is more important than there's...

Can we please leave Trump out of this??????

Popeye's CEO/Executive team will have to meet no later than Tuesday for a "Emergency Meeting" to discuss taking this sandwich away from the menu for good to save humanity. But then again, CEO's and million/billion dollar companies don't care about "morals and humanity". Kinda reminds me of how that movie, Shaw Shank Redemption, when that old man got released from prisons from being locked up when he was a kid, when the very 1st car was made, now like a 80 yr old man out of prison and he was like "looks like the world has got into a big rush".... that quote meant a lot to me.... Everything that we overdid/over produced as previous generations "Absolutely did not help the future of the world..."

I'm sure you saw the movie 'Idiocracy'.

c0a33061ff09f6bc5c1cf0cb25ff48a7.jpg

In a world where morals, and humanity does not matter anymore...But
Money, Money, Money, Monay, Moooonaaaay........................ POPEYE'S

Back