About Blank!!!!!!!!

BayouBandit03

Future TxSu Law Student
Someone help me out here. I can't get this ish off my internet explorer. I have tried everything. I tried setting yahoo as my homepage, still nothing. I tried going to tools and doing it manually and still nothing. :bawling:

I NEED THIS ISH OFF MY PC.................... :angry:

How do I remove blank????????????

What happened when you went to Tools, internet options and then click the button use default? After doing that hit apply and then ok at the bottom.

Well yesterday the computer techs at my school helped to unblock some links to their website and in doing so, a "Runtime error" keeps popping up on my screen. What is that and how can I remove it?

cat daddy said:
What happened when you went to Tools, internet options and then click the button use default? After doing that hit apply and then ok at the bottom.

After i go to tools and internet options it says it's set until i close the browser. Then when i reopen it, it's back to BLANK!!! :kaioken:

Assuming you are using Internet Explorer, what happens when you launch Netscape, or visa versa if you are using Netscape?

Bartram said:
Assuming you are using Internet Explorer, what happens when you launch Netscape, or visa versa if you are using Netscape?

I have SBC Yahoo! DSL. When i click on that Icon it goes to the SBC Yahoo! homepage, but when i click on Internet Explorer that's when about blank shows up. Maybe i might need to use Netscape.

Go look and see if it's in your programs list, you may have to remove it that way...

CLick on Tools - Internet Options
Click the "Connections" tab.
Click on Lan Settings
Make sure nothing is checked.

If that looks good, then you PC has been hijacked. You will need to run both "SpyWare" and "Ad-a-ware" to remove the programs.

I've switched over to using FireFox as my browser for about a month or two and I'll never use Internet Explorer again.

Back