Aaron Hernandez found dead in jail cell

This is going to be good. Conspiracy theorist are going to go wild.

By him being found innocent it makes me question those who testified against him in the first trial.

If he killed himself. He may have known about the appeals deal where his conviction will be vacated. That may save his family from financial issues long term. Also his child probably will get his NFL pension now and she definitely will get his Social Security until she 21 or 23.

Sometimes the greatest risk for suicide in people who are depressed is actually when they are seemingly on the way back up!

If he killed himself. He may have known about the appeals deal where his conviction will be vacated. That may save his family from financial issues long term. Also his child probably will get his NFL pension now and she definitely will get his Social Security until she 21 or 23.

Oden Lloyd's family probably can't file a civil suit for wrongful death either which is sad

Last edited:
The while "he just beat this so why would he do that" argument is null and void considering the fact that

Oden Lloyd's family probably can't file a civil suit for wrongful death either which is sad

Exactly. And if his fiance and the child move to a state that don't allow you to touch pensions and stuff. She will not have to worry about it either.

Remember Kenneth Lay of Enron died before sentancing and his conviction was vacated. I always said he is in the Cayman Islands somewhere. He happened to have a heart attack while being free in Colorado vacationing with his family. LOL. So his family was not able to be sued. You know his wife had HELLA insurance on him and she got all of it untouched probably.

Exactly. And if his fiance and the child move to a state that don't allow you to touch pensions and stuff. She will not have to worry about it either.

Remember Kenneth Lay of Enron died before sentancing and his conviction was vacated. I always said he is in the Cayman Islands somewhere. He happened to have a heart attack while being free in Colorado vacationing with his family. LOL. So his family was not able to be sued. You know his wife had HELLA insurance on him and she got all of it untouched probably.
And had him cremated almost immediately...yeah he is somewhere laughing at the criminal justice system.

And had him cremated almost immediately...yeah he is somewhere laughing at the criminal justice system.

Yeah Lay was ex Navy and had tons of high end and powerful friends. HW Bush being one of them. He went to the funeral.

Breaking News
Judge vacates Aaron Hernandez's 2015 murder conviction

Aaron Hernandez's murder conviction vacated

Odin Lloyd, meaning the former New England Patriot is considered not guilty in the eyes of the court.

an ancient Massachusetts law should be applied here. It states that if a defendant dies while a conviction is still in the process of appeal then the verdict is vacated. Hernandez, 27, committed suicide late last month while serving a sentence of life without the possibility of parole for the 2013 murder of Lloyd." data-reactid="23">Bristol County (Mass.) Judge Susan Garsh, who preceded over the original trial, ruled in favor of Hernandez’s estate, agreeing that an ancient Massachusetts law should be applied here. It states that if a defendant dies while a conviction is still in the process of appeal then the verdict is vacated. Hernandez, 27, committed suicide late last month while serving a sentence of life without the possibility of parole for the 2013 murder of Lloyd.

“Abatement is the law in this Commonwealth and this court is required to follow that precedent,” Garsh said citing case law. “… the Court has no other choice.”

The Commonwealth is expected to appeal the decision, which will almost certainly wind up in the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court. No matter which way Garsh ruled, this was almost assuredly going to be step one in a long legal process.

Hernandez’s attorney, JohnThompson, argued in briefs and during a 40-minute hearing Tuesday morning that neither the cause of death nor any assumed motives applied to the law. He noted there was no precedent in any other ruling on the issue that called for abatement not to be granted.

“[The original Lloyd ruling] is not a final conviction,” Thompson said. “And that’s what matters.”

https://sports.yahoo.com/news/aaron-hernandezs-murder-conviction-vacated-152810324.html

It May sound cold hearted, but i dont care if his survivors get a dime. He's a killer. Shayanna is just gonna have to do what any other single mother would do....work.

Last edited:
No, Odin Llyod and his family is the victim from all of this.

I would say both are....when I said "a victim" I meant one of them. Indeed Lloyd's family is as well. It's all so ridiculous. Hernandez threw his career away over stuff that really didn't matter...and left his child fatherless (over time her memory of him will fade away).

I would say both are....when I said "a victim" I meant one of them. Indeed Lloyd's family is as well. It's all so ridiculous. Hernandez threw his career away over stuff that really didn't matter...and left his child fatherless (over time her memory of him will fade away).
Fade? The girl is just a baby.

when we look at all the "can't get right" brothers in the nfl can we now assume cte? I mean this thread started with a mention of lawrence phillips. hernandez was a young dude with stage 3 cte. so does that mean someone like joe mixon is already looking like a cte victim?

Back