Aaron Hernandez found dead in jail cell

When reality sets in that being a gangster in real life ain't like it is on TV they kill themselves.

I think he realized that dressing up and going to court everyday was over. He was going to be on lock down from now own.

I hate to be that dude, really I do, but why now though, he just beat a double murder though.

Something don't add up but eh

When you are sitting in a jail cell that is within range of cheering fans where you used to play is some interesting punishment. The Massachusetts Department of Corrections purposely placed him there. Another point is that today is the day the Patriots are to visit the White House because of their Superbowl victory.

Dude couldn't handle it...simple as that.

He was appealing the other conviction.

I just doubt he would wait until after an acquittal to do this. He should have done it way earlier if that's the case.
Right. I heard a reporter say this morning that MA has a statute that allows you to appeal a current conviction if you are acquitted in another case. I'm not sure if I can rule out foul play, but even if there is, oh well.

When you are sitting in a jail cell that is within range of cheering fans where you used to play is some interesting punishment. The Massachusetts Department of Corrections purposely placed him there. Another point is that today is the day the Patriots are to visit the White House because of their Superbowl victory.

Dude couldn't handle it...simple as that.

Nah brotha,

That may be the case though, but I just don't see it in this one, he beat the double murder and that his appeal was coming and was probably gonna be successful...

He was appealing the other conviction.

I just doubt he would wait until after an acquittal to do this. He should have done it way earlier if that's the case.
There has to be more to this story. Perhaps he was going to snitch on the person who actually did it. It makes no sense to wait this long after one has been acquitted. He more than likely should've been looking forward to a retrial of the guilty verdict to see if he would beat that rap too.
Sounds more like foul play is involved.

I just beat a case, and I am about to go to an appeal for another, with a new team.

Yea it talked to me.

It could have talked to me when it wasn't looking good before I beat the case and knew my chances were slim, but now it just all of sudden hits me, like dayum I can't take it, let me off myself (when things are going in my favor for the most part)

Again, he could have off'd himself, but, and I hate to be that dude, but this is not making sense, and it don't have to.

Something here don't smell right.

Why go thru what he did this past month then set up an appeal now kill yourself???!!!

Somebody suicided his ass. Remember when he first went in they said he was a hitman. So I guess with him doing the appeal somebody thought he was about to snitch and took care of him.

Right. I heard a reporter say this morning that MA has a statute that allows you to appeal a current conviction if you are acquitted in another case. I'm not sure if I can rule out foul play, but even if there is, oh well.

Wow...this is a game changer.

Once again you folks and conspiracy theories. Lol After he won that trial it was stated he had a tough long shot at getting an appeal. Look at his body language when he won that case. Looks how he kissed at his child. Dude had a reality check.

Once again you folks and conspiracy theories. Lol After he won that trial it was stated he had a tough long shot at getting an appeal. Look at his body language when he won that case. Looks how he kissed at his child. Dude had a reality check.

Cee, I'm sorry but I haven't seen a prison door yet where you can "barricade" yourself inside. The door either slides to the side or swing out. And what did he have to block it with?

Also, his case was going thru the appeal process...

Mass. Appeals Court likely to vacate Aaron Hernandez's murder conviction

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...ssachusetts-appeals-court-patriots/100645758/

Hey, if he did it, he did it. Coward way out to me. But there are some holes in this suicide thing to me. He just beat a double murder charge so why should he be down about his appeal?

Back