Aamuprettywoman.......my baby MOMMA

Dr. Sweet NUPE

How's my kid DG......you taking enough out of my check each month for child support. My REAL son Squinji had to move to New York with his Aunt because I couldn't afford to take care of him. DG ole expensive water drinking ARSE!!!!!!:rolleyes: :confused: :( :bawling: :mad: :redhot:

Heeeyyyy Sugar bugar!

:emlaugh:
You've been so good to D-G and I ...I just couldn't ask for anymore. However...D-G sez he wants a new bottle of perfume for me. I mean I told him I was fine, but he said...I deserve to be pampered. :) He said he'd like to come stay with you a while, so you could work on that fatherly attitude that needs to be adjusted. He sent me an e-mail last night saying....

Dear Mommy:
I want you to call Daddy and tell him I think its time for some father/son Q-T. So, expect his waterbags and flakey food soon!:emlaugh:

That's cool!!!!! He's beginning to be too close to his mother. Last time I talked to my son he said in a faggot voice " I want some milk and cookies"

Mike get yo arse up off dah flo!

By the way D-G said he's going to have to get on your tight-shirt campaign...he's eat'n mo flakes and looking mo-like 3-DG up in this camp!

Now, back to the business @ hand!
DSN...get the fish-support in the account or I'm gonna take you to Fin-Court!

Re: Mike get yo arse up off dah flo!

MY SON IS FAT!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by aamuprettywoman
By the way D-G said he's going to have to get on your tight-shirt campaign...he's eat'n mo flakes and looking mo-like 3-DG up in this camp!

Now, back to the business @ hand!
DSN...get the fish-support in the account or I'm gonna take you to Fin-Court!
:redhot: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

I'm not telling ya how to raise your chilren, but Sweets, fat is such a harsh word for a child. Try plump, or size challenged or something. You gonna cause your child to have deep seated emotional problems when he grows up. Anyway that's what they say.:emlaugh:

LMAO.....always somebody trying to tell ya how to raise yo child

Look I raise my child the way I freakin please......when my child is suffering from cronic heart disease yo ARSE will be no where to be freakin found......in short play like Michael Jackson and beat it!

If it ain't white folks in the dayum grocery store......it's noisy ARSE neighbors.

Originally posted by chocalate_topaz
I'm not telling ya how to raise your chilren, but Sweets, fat is such a harsh word for a child. Try plump, or size challenged or something. You gonna cause your child to have deep seated emotional problems when he grows up. Anyway that's what they say.:emlaugh:

Aiight, act like that. When Jr. Sweets is giving his jailside interview and blamin' yo arse on national TV for all his problems, I'm will be the first to say I TOLD YO AZZ SO!!!!!

Now me and my nose is getting out yo bizness.:p :cool: :D

You ain't put no dayum food on my table or paid none of my families dayum bills. Somebody put something in her mouth cause my zipper stuck!!!!

Aiight, act like that. When Jr. Sweets is giving his jailside interview and blamin' yo arse on national TV for all his problems, I'm will be the first to say I TOLD YO AZZ SO!!!!!

Now me and my nose is getting out yo bizness.:p :cool: :D

LMAO!!!!

Just stay the "L" out of my kids muthasuckin business hootchie momma.....DG is my business and my tax return. I pay for his food....I send him to private school......I pay for his mommas tiddies.........I pay for his books, toys, and etc.....I'm paying for his trip to Germany.......I'm paying for his trip deep sea diving.....I'm exposing him to the world.....just worry about those 8 kids you got with 8 different last names!!!!!

Keep the zipper closed. Ain't no reason to let the dust bunnies out.

I know you didn't call me no "hoochie mama" and I definitely know you ain't talking bout my almost football team!! Now you done sent Squinji to yo aunt cause you couldn't afford the little crumbsnatcher, but YOU SAY you sending ole fat booty DG to private school, Germany, deep sea diving, etc. Hhhhmmmmm??

Somebody call Squinji and tell him how his daddy is really treating him!

Yeah my kids all have difrent last names and one of them is yours. Now that I know you have all this disposable income, you'll be hearing from my trifling arse again.:rolleyes: :D

Squinji is in New York about to start NYU in the fall!!!!!!! He's a summer intern on the set of "Sex in the City".........

My bad Skootchie Momma!!!!!

I done told you once stay out of me and my childrens bitness!!!!!!!!

Give him an inch...he takes a mile...*SMH*

Now, now Sweets!

Chocolate Topaz has a point!:xeye:

Fat is such a harsh word for a child.

So.....remember the words I taught you!

Remembering a conversation with Kiddie-Fish DG!

Eeeey D-G....
<font color=orange>
You're dumb...You're stupid...You're never going to amount to anything! I wish you were never born!
</font>

<font size =4 color=blue>
Words can hurt like a fist!</font>:emlaugh:

Now send the fish-support $...D-G is low on flakes, filters, clear-water, fish-play-acquarium ornaments...$$$ for APW...:D

I tried to stay out, but then you started calling me ugly names, so you must suffer the consequences of trifleness. My nose and big toe gonna be all up in yo bizness Sweets.

You shouldn't started calling me out my name.

"Sex and the City"?? What the "L" a teenager doing working on the set of some mess like that.

Nomination: Father of the Year :emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh: Not!!!!!

"L" I tried to get DG to do an intern on the set of "Soul Food" but his momma couldn't bear for him to leave her side. Now he's just eating, and eating, and eating..........

Furthermore, I use phrases like this.....
"Boy you ain't *****"

Back