Aamu, You May Not Get The Option To Forfeit.

RAWRAY FROM J-STATE

THE MAFIA IS NOW IN SERIOUS NEGOTIATIONS. AS YOU KNOW THE WEEK BEFORE THE GAME ROBBER HAS BEEN APPROACHING THE BOARD WITH A 2-0 FORFEIT. BECAUSE OF THE FACT THAT YOU CONSTANTLY KEEP RUNNING YOUR MOUTHS WE MIGHT REVOKE THAT PRIVILEGE. WE MIGHT JUST DROP 60 POINTS ON YOU CLOWNS JUST BECAUSE.

SOMETIME TODAY ROBBER WILL GIVE YOU AN UPDATE ON OUR MEETING. WE MAY OR MAY NOT GIVE YOU THE OPTION TO FORFEIT, RIGHT NOW IT DOESN'T LOOK GOOD.

FOR ALL OF THE MAFIA MEMBERS WHO COULD NOT MAKE IT TO THE WAR ROOM, PLEASE CAST YOUR VOTE ON A&M'S RIGHT TO A FORFEIT.

I VOTE NO, THEY TALK TO MUCH.

AND WHEN I COME TO TAILGATE, MIGHTY DOG ALWAYS SUCKING ON THAT PORKCHOP BONE, TALKING THAT NOISE LIKE THIS WAS THE LAST ONE RIGHT HERE RAY. IF YOU HAD CAME LAST NIGHT YOU COULD HAVE HAD YOU A PORKCHOP BONE. YEAH, RIGHT MIGHTY DOG.

After serious deliberations, I must inform the 0-9 puppies that the offer of forfeit has been rescinded. It's no longer on the table and they must face the most lethal force in all of college football. Hide all the women and children. JSU will take out EVERY LIVING THING!!!!

My mama always told me, "Robber, don't write no checks with your mouth that yo ass can't cash." Wiser words were never spoken. 0-9, you are about to catch the fury. Y'all been talking "spam", "jheri curl", "activator", "robert mathis", and "5'7", 170 lbs" like it's really gonna matter on the field.

Somebody, NOT JSU, is gonna get embarrassed.

Pete Richardson send help.

THESE ARE OUR DEMANDS:

WE WANT SCRAW DOG TURNED OVER AT ONCE. WHY, BECAUSE WE FEEL HE DOES NOT BELIEVE HBCU'S ARE AS GOOD AS THE OTHER SCHOOLS, THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.

MIGHTY DOG MUST SHUTDOWN THE MAROON AND WHITE PAPERS BY 4:00 THIS EVENING. WHY, BECAUSE WE CANNOT HAVE THAT PROPAGANDA FLOATING AROUND THE INTERNET AND THE GULF SOUTH STATES.

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, ONE REPRESENTATIVE EITHER MIKE, TRUDRAWS, MIGHTY DOG, OR SCRAW MUST COME TO THE BOARD AND STATE AN APOLOGY. THEY MUST THANK JSU FOR BEING A ROLE MODEL FOR OTHER INSTITUTIONS ON HAVING A QUALITY PROGRAM. THANK JSU FOR PUTTING ALL HBCU'S ON THE MAP, WHEN THEY HAD 2 FIRST ROUND PICKS IN ONE DRAFT. AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, APOLIGIZE TO THE GREAT STATE OF MISSISSIPPI.

Ray Ray from JheriCurl State,

you sippians come up here and lose you all will no longer be considered apart of the "Big 3"

no longer you will you be able to call us O-7 or whatever that is yall say!!!!

the only that will be running in Louis Crews stadium is that lil Bia Bia yall call a QB.......it will be just like last year but even worse! Get Robert needs to tell his boy to strap his head on tight cuz it might just get taken off saturday night!

<font size=7>Its About to Get Uglyyyyyyyyy</font>

This beatdown will be so sad. D2-U, why didn't you take the forfeit when you had the chance?

we were to busy preparing the the gift baskets!!!!!

Hormel heard JSU was coming to town and what better way to promote there new Turkey _ _ _ _!

Back