AAMU Will Win The SCG Without

MightyDog

AAMU does not have a quarterback like

Kent
Kennedy
Hymes

but we will win the SCG with a 6-1 skinny QB.

Our D1A Coach has a new OC that is going to show you what winning football is like at the D1A level.

How soon you forget...

1. 0-7 versus the Big Three

2. 0-2 in 2000 versus Greatness

3. Cooper is still calling throwback right

4. Cooper is still practicing on-side kicks

And most of all....

5. Yall still are Average and Mediocre!

MikeB, after having a lengthy conversation with Doug on last Thursday night, it appears that GSU has a slim chance of returning to the SCG. As you may not be aware, Southern University and A&M College has scheduled games in such a manner that they will be in the SCG. All SU has to do is win the Bayou Classic and they will return to the SCG. However, they will not get a chance to play JSU again, because AAMU will no longer be using D2 players. Some of the D1A reprogrammed personnel will be ready to play. We do not use the term redshirt, but reprogrammed personnel is the new "uppity" term used up here in Dawgpound Country.

You can call us average and mediocre, but after the beatdown on Saturday night, all I could hear was we will see you in September.

[Edited by MightyDog on 03-05-01 at 07:28 AM]

yeah, it does seem that Southern has prepared a relatively lite swac schedule. I think that only JSU and AAMU represents the Eastern division on their schedule.

But, I think the sags will lose at least two SWAC West games. Remember they have to travel to Houston, Pine Bluff returns the two runners from last season, AND the BC will return to "NORMAL" this year!

I'm looking forward to a rematch of last years SCG. I don't think JSU will make it due to losses to Al State, SU, and Greatness. So, it looks like you will have to be 0-2 in 2001
against the ICON!

Big Mike,

Why do people feel that if you lose to a team once, you will lose again??? Alabama State??? JSU is going to beat the hell out of Grambling, Southern and especially AlaState and UAPB. Glad to see you know that we will be the Bullpups.

MB,

Are you kidding me? TXSU, will not beat S.U. When we play in Houston it is like a home game. Last time we visited we had 30,000 fans in the dome and they had about 3K. We have a serious alumini base in Houston. But, the game may be moved to San Antonio this year. Pine Puff, will not win in Baton Rough and present our first opportunity to re-set the tone in SWAC play. Look for the Jags to be best case scenario 12-0 worse case scenario 11-1, SWAC champions and complete one of the best campaigns ever.

JRock,

That all depends on SU's defense. The teams to watch in the SWAC this year will be JSU, Southern and Grambling. However, JSU and Southern must improve their defenses and Grambling must improve their offense. Southern will have some tough challenges from Northwestern State, Jackson State, Grambling, FAMU and Tulane. So don't count those 11 or 12 wins too soon. Another 6-5 is possible if that defense is not top notch. The thing I think you all, as well as JSU, will avoid this year is the upset. Teams like UAPB, AlaState, and AAMU won't stand a chance against the BIG THREE. I'll see you in B'ham.

Originally posted by JROCK
MB,

Are you kidding me? TXSU, will not beat S.U. When we play in Houston it is like a home game. Last time we visited we had 30,000 fans in the dome and they had about 3K. We have a serious alumini base in Houston. But, the game may be moved to San Antonio this year. Pine Puff, will not win in Baton Rough and present our first opportunity to re-set the tone in SWAC play. Look for the Jags to be best case scenario 12-0 worse case scenario 11-1, SWAC champions and complete one of the best campaigns ever.

I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT !!!
THESE MO FO'S THINK THEY COMING TO H-TOWN FOR A PARTY OR SOMETHING, KEEP ON SLEEPING. YEAH, COME ON, THINKING THIS IS A HOME GAME FOR YOU. MAN YA'LL ARE IN FOR A RUDE AWAKENING.

AAMU will be playing in SCG again this year!!!!......we just got tired of JSU talkin the talk but not walkin the walk! Besides these guys havent won a SWAC title since 1996:confused: WTF!!!:emlaugh: What make yall think they gonna do somethin this year..........<i>yeah exactly what I thought:emlaugh: </i>

Ironic...isn't it?

Originally posted by Tigerpride
Big Mike,

Why do people feel that if you lose to a team once, you will lose again???

Well hell, if you would just LISTEN to some of the words you SPEAK sometimes, you migh- .....nevermind...:cool:

Oh!....It will be 'Crying Time Again' when AAMU wins The SCG!!

To All of you non-believers......

C'mon now, relax don't fight this. It is bigger than you will ever know or understand. :D

ALABAMA A&M UNIVERSITY will play for the SWAC Championship in football and basketball AND AAMU will win the SWAC Volleyball Championship!! :D :D :D :D

THE BULLDOG EXPRESS that is headed y'all's way is kicking A$$ and taking no prisoners. :eek:

The membership in the ACRG ($100 per head) has increased by more than 100%.....THE BULLDOG CLUB is expecting it's membership to double from last years 250 paying members (from $100- $5000). Resources from the ALUMNI, Faculty, Corporate Sponsors, and the ever present FOP (friends of the program) are pouring into THE AAMU ATHLETIC Department. :D :D Cha Ching!! :D

Hint: ...............$1.00 from every household AIN"T going to get it???????? :D You've got come with some REAL Duckies, drachmas, dinar, pesos, francs, krona, centavos, dutsche marks or pounds. :wavey: You better get your 'Dead Presidents' in order!!!
:wavey:

Back