AAMU, when will you take over???

Yeah I guess old Stoglin done put his foot in his mouth for the last time I recon. Too bad though. At least he was good enough to beat the D2 school on our schedule on his way out.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Originally posted by AAMU Alum

What kind of school are YOU supposed to be? And why do you continue to use that animated version of Culberson in your signature?

We are the kind of school that kicked your schools ass in everything this year. How's D1 treating you?

And that c**n in my signature is your football coach Anthony Jones. You remember, the c**n that punted the ball down by less than 3 points, with no timeouts left in the game and about 1:30 left on the clock. We call that c**n coaching.

Originally posted by Get Ready

And that c**n in my signature is your football coach Anthony Jones. You remember, the c**n that punted the ball down by less than 3 points, with no timeouts left in the game and about 1:30 left on the clock. We call that c**n coaching.
:jump: :jump:

Yeah I guess old Stoglin done put his foot in his mouth for the last time I recon. Too bad though. At least he was good enough to beat the D2 school on our schedule on his way out.

GR........
Don't be to hard on him afterall according to Robber, Coach Stoglin had one foot on a spilled can of Motor Honey and the other one on a banana peel. Robber stated that he (Stoglin) was gone even if he won the SWAC, NCAA, and the NBA titles. Dayum!
:flamethro

And what do you call the farce surrounding your AD's hiring of Mr. Chips, your new 1-9 high school football coach? I suppose that's c**n circus ringmaster-ing!

I suppose your "beetch" beans would be classified as a co-signing c**n, huh?

Yep,

That was real coonish. The thing is...around here, you get called to the carpet for being a c**n. In Hicksvlle, you get a raise.

Yep,

That was real coonish. The thing is...around here, you get called to the carpet for being a c**n. In Hicksvlle, you get a raise.

cant be more coonish than letting the confederate flag wave at Confederate Memorial....

cant be more coonish than paying rent on the 1st and 15th to Master.....

cant be more coonish than sitting your azz down on Dec. 14th wondering what the phugg went wrong....

yall even got a c**n athletic department where the give out the coaching job like its a hook up at Wendy's.....

just tell the truth 1-9 just pulled up to the AD drive thru and filled out an application! you know dayummmmmmmmmmm WELL yall coons could have got a better deal than that!!!!!

such c**nery we dont experience over here in " Da Ville" so.
<font size=8>BLAST OFF c**n</font>
shuttlepark.jpg

make sure pack plenty of SPAM & and Old azz Malaco records!

Originally posted by TRU3000

cant be more coonish than letting the confederate flag wave at Confederate Memorial....

cant be more coonish than sitting your azz down on Dec. 14th wondering what the phugg went wrong....

yall even got a c**n athletic department where the give out the coaching job like its a hook up at Wendy's.....

just tell the truth 1-9 just pulled up to the AD drive thru and filled out an application! you know dayummmmmmmmmmm WELL yall coons could have got a better deal than that!!!!!

shuttlepark.jpg

All this, and the "3 Little Pig's Red Brick University" still can't buy a win against JSTATE!!!:smh:

Tru

What is up man? Eventhough I never read anything you say, I sure did miss you. That is a nice pic though. Did they construct the Columbia in Hicksville? ......no reason......

Anyway, since this year has been a disaster for you, and you couldnt beat the ASDBSIU ( Alabama School for the Death Blind and Syphilis Infected University), Im glad you are back and are gracing us with your presence. Now your school has plenty of time to get the boiler fixed, get two sets of keys, or make sure Mr. Luther gets up in time to put cole in the furnace.

Welcome back kid. Dont run away next time....its so unbecoming...and it proves you are not a hard brother.

shuttlepark.jpg

...as coonish as One and Done!!:lmao:

...as coonish as spam, potty meat, and a 6 pack of jungle juice

...as coonish as NOT winning isht in 'The Major Sports' 'cause they are not interested in anything else.

...as coonish as THUGGISH Behavior in anything they try to participate.

...as coonish as that 'great' recruiting season they just tried to complete(Oh I forgot, they got everybody they wanted....ALL 8 of them!!!)

...as coonish as paying your bball Coach $19,900 per year and thinking that he should be happy with that amount??

...as coonish as hiring Mr. 1-9 and thinking you're going to be SWAC Champions next season? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

...as coonish as the "in fighting" going on within the 'jenny sue' Administration and Athletic Dept.

...as coonish as telling your 'massah' "yassir, we lacks to play ovadare at de klan memorial stadium"

...as coonish as kissing Trent Lott's a$$ because of ALL the great thing he has done for JSU

Originally posted by STRAWDOG

...as coonish as One and Done!!:lmao:

So how coonish is none and done?

This must be the A@M cafiteria menu.

And besides underwater checkers WHAT HAS A@M won?

Like the fight the GOLD TOOOFES A@M'ers started in that heatless
icebox you call a arena?

That's right. Unlike D2 A@M we don't have to beg every year to
fill our 63 spot's.

As coonish as thinking YOU are a basketball school and not make
the tourny?

As coonish as you not understanding YOU CAN'T BEAT JSU WITH A D2 SCHOOL and TALENT?

Is it as coonish as building you entire University using red bricks?

Yes, we likes to play in a stadium that the STATE OF MISSISSIPPI is making $30 million worth of renovations at no expense to us. Be happy with that SMALLTIME high-school crap your still paying for.

As coonish as the state of Alabama .... Still the Jerry Curl Capitol of the world.

JUST WIN ONE AGAINST US. JUST TRY, A@M :mrt:

Originally posted by jstate83
:bawling: :bawling:

As coonish as the state of Alabama .... Still the Jerry Curl Capitol of the world.

JUST WIN ONE AGAINST US. JUST TRY, A@M :mrt:

Jack-town must be the world capital......:alicia: :alicia: :alicia: :alicia: :alicia: :alicia: :alicia:

beat bama state then maybe someone will consider you a contender in the EAST...... i know yall hate sitting at home every december:(.....but TRY and get used to it!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

beat bama state then maybe someone will consider you a contender in the EAST......

This is the saddest line I've heard all year. What school do you rep or are you like MarKKKus? Do you two (Alabama View and Annie Mae) interchange spouses and underwear too?

Jack-town must be the world capital......:alicia: :alicia: :alicia: :alicia: :alicia: :alicia: :alicia:

beat bama state then maybe someone will consider you a contender in the EAST...... i know yall hate sitting at home every december:(.....but TRY and get used to it!

Put more time in the rest of your season and you may be considered something besides last place. AND you pay the price of $130,000 for the right to call yourself a LAST PLACE BAMMA!!!!!!!:mrt:

And by the way 4 out of 30 don't make you dominant ............
LAST PLACE BAMMA!!!!!:alicia: :alicia: :alicia: :alicia: :alicia: :alicia:

Back