AAMU vs Talladega (Sep 28) @ Gulf

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
As of last year, Alabama wise i'd have to say:

1. AAMU
2. Miles
3. Talladega
4. Stillman
5. Bama State

And folks might think im trippin about Stillman. They are small but they sound good. I simply can't move Bama State up until they get rid of Oliver. He has been there far longer than he should've been IMO. You're supposed to be one of the premier bands in the state. No way should you be catching L's to Miles and Talladega. Then again to be fair, Miles did give Alcorn that work but AAMU embarrassed them last year.

if it wasnt for the Magic City Classic, no kid outside of Alabama would know what the hell a MMW or MWM is (or whatever yall band is called)

MMH is known NATION WIDE. We had folks from Atlanta, Miami, Cali, Detroit, New Orleans, Texas and every where else when I marched. We set the standard in Alabama and folks measure all of yall against US never forget that

Your band has a history of being terrible. Do I need to mention the "mask incident" when over half of the band tumbled to the ground? Plus, missing notes, crooked lines, and a performance that is below standard has set HBCU bands back 50 years...

This game will be hella akward with TC as a 3rd wheel

TC is a bootleg wannabe human jukebox that just wants to be seen at any cost..they will show up like"hey.. look at us"! I know they feel crazy cause they do the most but still not the best sounding band in the state..all that screeching and overblowing ain't it

Back