AAMU vs Talladega (Sep 28) @ Gulf

PBSwag77

Central State's band will not be in attendance. A reliable source says TC will be the visiting band on Sep

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I am not shocked about this. I am pretty sure TC will be asking to be the visiting band more often" if the visitor band cannot show up

They are definitely the cart before the horse. A marching band program without a football program. Only in BAMA!!!

I hope they’re all current Talladega students, & they aren’t letting randoms off the street in the band just to have their numbers up

Who knows??? I don't think the NCAA governs marching bands. They'll end up like FAMU if they do. If that is the case, the school is definitely taking a great risk. I don't think Talladega has nowhere near the money to payout a wrongful death lawsuit.

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Man please. Y’all at the bottom of HBCU bands in Bama

Us
TC
Miles
Stillman
A&M

Boy please.... ain’t a band in this state better than AAMU.... Bama State alums been trying to run off y’all horrible ass band director for years.

Boy please.... ain’t a band in this state better than AAMU.... Bama State alums been trying to run off y’all horrible ass band director for years.

if it wasnt for the Magic City Classic, no kid outside of Alabama would know what the hell a MMW or MWM is (or whatever yall band is called)

MMH is known NATION WIDE. We had folks from Atlanta, Miami, Cali, Detroit, New Orleans, Texas and every where else when I marched. We set the standard in Alabama and folks measure all of yall against US never forget that

if it wasnt for the Magic City Classic, no kid outside of Alabama would know what the hell a MMW or MWM is (or whatever yall band is called)

MMH is known NATION WIDE. We had folks from Atlanta, Miami, Cali, Detroit, New Orleans, Texas and every where else when I marched. We set the standard in Alabama and folks measure all of yall against US never forget that

Your band sound like shit, I dont care where they come from.

I don't like to hate but come on he thinks ASU sounds good? No They don't. Oliver should've been gone since 09 seriously. Give me Miles anyday hell stillman cleaner than Bama at

Bama st hasn't sounded good since the days of Danny Davis and later on Chapman...alot of their band alumni will even tell you that.

Ya'll alumni need to complain about the sound of the current MMH. They don't always sound stellar. I be hearing missed notes often. The popularity of Stingettes have surpassed the band.

Back