AAMU vs. MVSU

bdizzle2006

Well, everyone should know the result of this one. If you are not familar of the situation, well MVSU got blown out. MVSU had one good song that was up to par, but AAMU jus demolished yall. Another question for MVSU, Why do yall drummajors play instead of conduct the rest of the band? Who else has some thoughts on this one?

AAMU
MMW CC # 1 Fall 2002

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Sad!

They get "WRECKED" soooooo much. I don't know how anyone can be proud to be apart of that band. I know I couldn't even see myself marching around with them while at every game somebody's band is twisting my plume backwards.

Valley yall got to do better.... I'M SERIOUS!! :mad:

Re: Sad!

Originally posted by Mike
I know I couldn't even see myself marching around with them while at every game somebody's band is twisting my plume backwards.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :bawling: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That's messed up :cool:

Re: Sad!

Originally posted by Mike
I know I couldn't even see myself marching around with them while at every game somebody's band is twisting my plume backwards.

:lol: @ Mike!!

Originally posted by Devil's Gun Trigger Man
yeah and if u believe all that I got 40 acres and a mule to sell u too!

Are you saying that it's not true? Or are you saying that you do get with some bands that we don't know about? I saw yall earlier this year and you sound better, but the overall quality is still ishty! The big fat arse folks in your band ain't helpin' either! Your band looks like a cross between jsu and Alcorn. With all of it looking ackward because the style isn't done right by your band for either.

It's like a old woman trying to out run a car in the 1/4 mile while she's on a walker.

You aren't ready and you definately can't do it with the handicap of trying to be like both your in-state rival at the same time. Just get it together for the betterment of the SWAC.

mvsu b+llsh+t

MVSU is wack. They copied UAPB whole show from last week. They have no style so they had to take it from the best band in the swac UUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPBBBBBBBBBBb. Well i cant really blame them because uapb is the bomd. Next time come up with your own SH+T BEEEOOOCCCCCHHHH!!!!!!!!

UAPB FAN ::redhot:

Back