AAMU vs Jackson State 2022 and 2024 Gulf Coast Classic in Mobile.

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
AAMU, why are y'all giving up a prime (no pun intended) game opponent for a neutral site game?

DAHILL

AAMU, why are y'all giving up a prime (no pun intended) game opponent for a neutral site game?
how are we giving up a home game and we host them THIS year? Mobile is much closer to Jackson than it is Huntsville.

J C

Wow…I hope a promoter is putting up big money. That’s the only rationale I can come up with for either team to give up a home game.

J C

We don't give up one. Both seem to be JSU games
That’s even worse! Giving up a possible 50k plus home field advantage without travel expenses to play in old Ladd Field that holds max of 40k does not make sense to me.

Mace

This may be the only way to get A&M fans to travel to a JSU (or any out of State) "home" game since apparently they don't or maybe aren't allowed to cross their State line! Just a thought.

Normal1875

A&M #1
This may be the only way to get A&M fans to travel to a JSU (or any out of State) "home" game since apparently they don't or maybe aren't allowed to cross their State line! Just a thought.
yeah y'all might as well move all your home games vs AAMU to Mobile...A&M fans will never really come to Jackson like that..the city has a bad reputation for crime.

Mace

yeah y'all might as well move all your home games vs AAMU to Mobile...A&M fans will never really come to Jackson like that..the city has a bad reputation for crime.
It aint that! LOL!! Y'all just don't travel outside the State! It must be a Mama Kate Law or somethin'!