AAMU, the clock is ticking, and the Crats from Tenn St. are coming

Originally posted by lilpoint19
. And some of those songs that you listed are not played anymore, so get your s#!t before you post.
I know what i heard last year and last night.... you cant POSSIBLY tell me that ALL of the songs I listed werent played either last year or last night.

Originally posted by royboy
but i heard tsu was blowin

Yes they were blowin.....especially on the second song they played during the 5th quarter. TSU band sounds good. I just think they could think of better songs to play. The songs they play sound good, but they are boring.... songs that 92Q (oldies station) dont even play no more. If it going to be an oldie.... make it a POPULAR oldie. But once again yes TSU does sound great this year.... BTONES are MONSTORS and the band can BLOW when they choose to.

Originally posted by PsiSnake
Playboi....you d@mn right thats Meac jibberish. When you caint beat'em, you think of any excuse on why you lost; i.e. they play easy music, they just loud, they on steroids, blah blah blah. It aint the MMW fault yall been coming on the short end of the stick these past couple of battles. Tell your folks to have'a better strategy when yall face us cause playin the same shat, the same way year after year aint gone get it. Just as much as our fieldshow sucks...yalls been suckin even harder since god knows when...as far back as 1991...explain that mr collegiate halftime show man; that shat aint collegiate it'sa disgrace that yall use'ta be among the upper-tier bands but you done fell off and aint got up yet.....get up playboi!!

We gone continue to do what we do and what works for us, because we do have an audience that enjoys the sound.

"Snake"

And you must think AAMU field shows are on fire. Boy stop. Yall band can't even drill. TSU drilled the hell out of yall on Sat. You know and I know it. Whether it be 98, 99, 00,01 or 03 Yall are no factor.

I am glad most bands don't refer to us as being loud, You see thats what makes us different from the rest. We play with dynamics, and we know how to blend and listen to one another. AAMU on the other hand just plays everything (fff). Being loud ain't shi*. The question is can you all play AAMU and blend? NO

Let's not talk about same tunes AAMU, that watered down version of SOS from FAMU that you all have, Lovely Day which is so tired, Wednesday Lover, boy stop!

TSU was the better band. Enough said.

Originally posted by Cojack

Let's not talk about same tunes AAMU, that watered down version of SOS from FAMU that you all have, Lovely Day which is so tired, Wednesday Lover, boy stop!

[/B]

see these are songs that you will REMEMBER... I couldnt name 5 songs TSU played Saturday (besides the rap songs) because IMO they were nothing to remember.... Wednesday Lover is still in your heard and AAMU aint played it since 98.

Originally posted by DAHILL
see these are songs that you will REMEMBER... I couldnt name 5 songs TSU played Saturday (besides the rap songs) because IMO they were nothing to remember.... Wednesday Lover is still in your heard and AAMU aint played it since 98.

Yeah that's all well and good but you still have not answered my question.
Car wash, nicety, control........:rolleyes: I don't think so.

i just got on here and i read a post that TSU drill the hell out of us on sat. i beg to differ seeing as how half of their squads didn't know where the hell they were supposed to go, stepping out at the wrong time and these were people on the front line. one of them i went to school with, Matthew Thornton, dawg u F&^*ed up bad. Their dance girls were horrible but i must admit that they have a nice sound and i enjoyed when they played I Need You To Survive.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MMW #7-Fall 02
S.T.I.X. Inc. #7-Fall 02
RDO #7-Spr 03

p.s. drummajors were on their game i like to see that.

Back