AAMU is the only SWAC school to not publish a 2022 roster

Our roster isn’t up to date either. We are missing quite a few kids on there. I think this is the standard at every school until the game starts. Some kids won’t make it through fall camp at our schools and some will transfer in until the first game. I know we had a few new guys show up for fall camp and a few more are showing up over the next few weeks. I’m sure the same is happening at every school so no roster will be fully complete right now

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
You're not seeing a roster online yet because there is a true disconnect between the coaching staff and the LAZY Sports Information Director who really doesn't know how to do his job when it comes to football. I've gotten so frustrated with his lack of effort to where I reach out to the coaches personally for work purposes.

There were a total of 37 transfer players on Day 1 and by Day 4, that number had rose to 39. A few more guys arrive this week (as a handful were waiting on summer school transfer grades). But it will not exceed 43.

View: https://youtu.be/xRVAGkWTwH0
Thanks for the update. Hopefully we can get this SID problem fixed ASAP.

Our roster isn’t up to date either. We are missing quite a few kids on there. I think this is the standard at every school until the game starts. Some kids won’t make it through fall camp at our schools and some will transfer in until the first game. I know we had a few new guys show up for fall camp and a few more are showing up over the next few weeks. I’m sure the same is happening at every school so no roster will be fully complete right now
Facts. This quality depth should bode well during the season.

You're not seeing a roster online yet because there is a true disconnect between the coaching staff and the LAZY Sports Information Director who really doesn't know how to do his job when it comes to football. I've gotten so frustrated with his lack of effort to where I reach out to the coaches personally for work purposes.

There were a total of 37 transfer players on Day 1 and by Day 4, that number had rose to 39. A few more guys arrive this week (as a handful were waiting on summer school transfer grades). But it will not exceed 43.

The nerve of you complaining, does PV even have an SID?

Doesn’t mean they are eligible. A kid can transfer in one semester and be ineligible the next. Just speaking from what I know. It happens sometime
Okay. If you say so! Better contact the registrar. She know more than ehbody on this hea board!
That would be my mother…42 years in that role. Once again… I dont post stuff in here just to post.

As someone with a sports information background, a lot of times coaches don’t give updated rosters or give incomplete/inaccurate information.

I don’t know AAMU’s SID that well, but it may not be all on him.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

As always reporting the good, bad, ugly seeking the truth. We have got to this AD hire right right.

This years team definitely got some swag
we still got players from Maynor's first year who will assure the team is gonna have the same fun they been having with Juice Jenkins being the ringleader...cool seeing the FBS transfers joining in and embracing the culture...

Back