AAMU Conference Standings

Mike

Ace Dawg! RQQ!!!!
1-0

That is all!

Ps. Spoon wants to know why C-Leb and Da Snorer won't answer their Cellphones. He can't find them in the Tailgating area at all.

The Back Door Tour, Part II has begun! :D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I talked to Cleb and the whole crew after the game!

shoutouts to the TSU fans that were there to witness the wrath of the Maroon Doom!

Lamb was running for his life the whole game hahahahahahahahahahahahaha mannnn switch him to running back lmao:emlaugh:

If y'all knew what's about to tear y'alls ass up next weekend, you wouldn't be on here posting and lol'ing it up. I'd suggest y'all go find a priest to administer you last rites. A force much stronger than Charmin is about wipe y'alls arses.

Props on the win though.

I wish we had AAMU alumni in Jackson, Ms.......:( :emlaugh:

We are about to show everyone why they are called the JSU Bills!

Oh By the way!:idea: no metal containers will be allowed into Lewis Crews Stadium! BFI and Joiners Cleaning Service was very pleased with this decision!

Originally posted by Mike
1-0

That is all!

Ps. Spoon wants to know why C-Leb and Da Snorer won't answer their Cellphones. He can't find them in the Tailgating area at all.

The Back Door Tour, Part II has begun! :D

Mike:

I found them a little while after I talked to you! :D

They were some cool cats...even though they weren't too happy! :emlaugh:

*wondering if Lamb is still running...*

NT!

I should have told you to make sure C-Leb listened to his messages on his Cell phone! :D Where are they anyway?

Originally posted by TRU3000
I talked to Cleb and the whole crew after the game!

shoutouts to the TSU fans that were there to witness the wrath of the Maroon Doom!

Lamb was running for his life the whole game hahahahahahahahahahahahaha mannnn switch him to running back lmao:emlaugh:

From what I hear that's the Offense just let him do his thang:confused:. I had very high hopes for our team considering we returned so many starters, but I think the loss of our Offensive Co-ordinator is starting to catch up with us. We still have a very talented deam, we are just lacking in direction.

Ahhhh GSU, SU or JSU our SWAC brothers can we borrow one of you guy's offensive co-ordinators for a week or two?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Dayum you tissue

See what you did tissue...we didn't have to deal with this crap until you messed up the church's money!

Now they talking about Backing that thang up again!!! It is all your fault!

<-----Looking at Suge!

<-----Pressing the play Button

<------ Backing that thang up!:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

We are thru with the texicans! now we can prepare for an extreme breakout of Buffaloitis:D

Thurman thomas holla at ya boy

Back