AAMU Band

MightyDog

For years AAMU Band could not move up from the #2 band in the SWAC for several years. This year we are ready to take over as the #1 band in the SWAC. We are looking forward to the challenge from the #1 band in the SWAC, but you knew we were coming after you.

For years AAMU Band could not move up from the #2 band in the SWAC for several years. This year we are ready to take over as the #1 band in the SWAC. We are looking forward to the challenge from the #1 band in the SWAC, but you knew we were coming after you.

The Boom is always ready! Challenges in life are inevitable, being defeated is not an option for the Boom.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
MD on the band board and not the football board?!! He must already know something about their football team.:snicker:
We get more for our dollars for when it comes to bands. We can put 250 students on the field at one time, but in football only 11 at a time. For twelve minutes, look at what you get.

Everybody wanna be #1 but don't wanna do #1 things

Let's get it @AAMU,

Show me the receipts that states that you're coming for the top spot

We get more for our dollars for when it comes to bands. We can put 250 students on the field at one time, but in football only 11 at a time. For twelve minutes, look at what you get.

Must be eclipse time? Mighty Dog is howling at the moon again!

I got my first "Damn AAMU" experience when I took a ride up to Baton Rouge with my SU family and friends in 1998. If y'all are back to that, then you will be #1 in the SWAC hands down. Lol.

I got my first "Damn AAMU" experience when I took a ride up to Baton Rouge with my SU family and friends in 1998. If y'all are back to that, then you will be #1 in the SWAC hands down. Lol.
I was at the game but sitting too low to see the formations. After watching the video, they looked impressive as I promise you in starting this thread. Complete change in formation from previous years. Some bands keep doing the same thing every year.

I was at the game but sitting too low to see the formations. After watching the video, they looked impressive as I promise you in starting this thread. Complete change in formation from previous years. Some bands keep doing the same thing every year.

Aim for being #1.

I think all bands are outstanding. The difficulty of patterns is what I think set them apart. When I went to pick up my daughter from band practice, she was being punished for messing up the band pattern. Knowing that my daughter could memorize anything, I ask her if she thought she was right. She said yes and I can prove it. Right before the band director, we went over the patterns and she showed the BD that his step count was wrong and he apologized for his mistake. I love bands.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back