AAMU Band attending the CSRA Classic?

HBCU Groupie

Will the Marching Maroon and White be attending the game in Augusta, Georgia this weekend? I'd love to have those Marching Tigers see them.

yes we are coming to the game in augusta, ga so tell them tiger to beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by HBCU Groupie
Will the Marching Maroon and White be attending the game in Augusta, Georgia this weekend? I'd love to have those Marching Tigers see them.
We'll holla at you at the game. And tell your percussion to beware.

Re: Re: AAMU Band attending the CSRA Classic?

Originally posted by Whale99
We'll holla at you at the game. And tell your percussion to beware.

lol typical small time band thinking.... Dont nobody in the SWAC give a damn about individual sections except for MVSU.... Tell your whole band that no matter how much they practice they WILL STILL never be ready.

Arent you the dude from the 5th that transferred from FAMU to Savannah St... Folk you went from Suga to ****!!!

Re: Re: Re: AAMU Band attending the CSRA Classic?

Originally posted by DAHILL

Arent you the dude from the 5th that transferred from FAMU to Savannah St... Folk you went from Suga to ****!!!

D@MN!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Re: Re: Re: AAMU Band attending the CSRA Classic?

Originally posted by DAHILL

Arent you the dude from the 5th that transferred from FAMU to Savannah St... Folk you went from Suga to ****!!! [/B]

OUCH OUCH!!!!

does anybody know the address to where this clasic is going to be held? i got some friends coming down and all i can tell them is that its in Augusta.

Tell em

To go to Agusta and just ask where the stadium is. I am sure they don't have but one major one in the entire city.

Its at Butler High School in Augusta.... you may be able to find the address under yahoo in a school directory.

Back