AAMU and GSU

tony11

Does these two share the same arranger? I've heard aamu play a few of GSU old arrangements like Mary Jane, I need you now, phototype and a few others in 2013 the two had the same field show arrangements of Treasure and Fine China. They also have the sa itme Panty droppa arrangement. A gospel tune too that GSU played for Robert champion I need you now.
I'm not saying aamu is stealing from GSU let's clear that up but did the arranger happen to just arranged for GSU then went to AAMU after?

I can't confirm it, but I think I recall current AAMU arranger Mario Warren doing some GSU arrangements a few years back, so that may be it.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Does these two share the same arranger? I've heard aamu play a few of GSU old arrangements like Mary Jane, I need you now, phototype and a few others in 2013 the two had the same field show arrangements of Treasure and Fine China. They also have the sa itme Panty droppa arrangement. A gospel tune too that GSU played for Robert champion I need you now.
I'm not saying aamu is stealing from GSU let's clear that up but did the arranger happen to just arranged for GSU then went to AAMU after?

Mario Warren use to write for Grambling when he was still a high school director in Memphis.... He is now on staff at AAMU and lives in Huntsville...

Back