AAMU 2019 Football Season Was One Of The Best

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Freshmen and Sophomores were the core players. In coming class has some great athletes. Southern and Alcorn games were lost in the last 2 mins of the game. Both were road games. Made a few mistakes that cost us SU, AL and GSU.

Until you all do right by Hughes and put the famous stopwatch in the hall of fame you program will remain at the bottom of the East Division. I guess you could ask to change division and you will no longer be on the in the East. Now I feel terrible after what I just typed for a once powerful program.

Easy. Just beating A&M ass, the lowly Bama, and those sorry teams wasn't good enough to keep his job.
How many games have your substitute coaches beaten AAMU since Hughes? You had the best player in the SWAC called East oops: West and you put him on the bench. Please explain. We may have some new Smackers on the board so please bring them up to date.

How many games have your substitute coaches beaten AAMU since Hughes? You had the best player in the SWAC called East oops: West and you put him on the bench. Please explain. We may have some new Smackers on the board so please bring them up to date.
Substitute coaches are following the Hughes (RIP) Road. Championships or Bounce. Nothing less. How's Coach Jones (the best coach A&M ever had) doing these days? Hope he has forgiven you all for firing the most successful football coach A&M ever had. I still remember his TD grab in the SB from Steve McNair. Tell that story to the new A&M smackers on the board. Oops, there are none.

Substitute coaches are following the Hughes (RIP) Road. Championships or Bounce. Nothing less. How's Coach Jones (the best coach A&M ever had) doing these days? Hope he has forgiven you all for firing the most successful football coach A&M ever had. I still remember his TD grab in the SB from Steve McNair. Tell that story to the new A&M smackers on the board. Oops, there are none.
AJ is doing great. He is the Head coach at Eliz City. Championships are not fore coming at JSU. The good days are gone. We seem to be able to beat JSU.

AJ is doing great. He is the Head coach at Eliz City. Championships are not fore coming at JSU. The good days are gone. We seem to be able to beat JSU.
You seem to be able to beat JSU with your rapping coach? Really? Running the veer or Pro formation? Are yall bringing the Oklahoma Box back? I'm glad AJ is doing great these days. I really liked him when he was at A&M. One of the better coaches to ever lose to JSU. Really stand up guy.

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back