AAMU’s new field turf photo

That is a good point. Hopefully, they are reading your post and is ready to accept the challenge or based on Oracle it''s Brown's job.
This was just the first scrimmage of the fall and Brown's first one with the team period. I would not give it to him yet. Although Lankford did not impress in the passing game, he improved a lot running with the ball compared to last year.

I was at the scrimmage tonight.
Brown looked more in command of the offense than Lankford or Casey. His throws were more accurate, with more heat, more quicker on the slants and to the sidelines and more decisive.
that scrimmage was 🧐🍿....

This was just the first scrimmage of the fall and Brown's first one with the team period. I would not give it to him yet. Although Lankford did not impress in the passing game, he improved a lot running with the ball compared to last year.
You are right about not calling QB1 yet. But I believe Brown earned himself more reps with 1st offense this week.

I was at the scrimmage tonight.
Brown looked more in command of the offense than Lankford or Casey. His throws were more accurate, with more heat, more quicker on the slants and to the sidelines and more decisive.
Casey should be third string; Lankford is a running QB with not so good accuracy, so Brown has to be an upgrade.

Back