A wild 24 hours for Lucky Whitehead

In_The_662

Deeeeep In The Delta.....
Cowboys cut him before he even got a chance to tell his side of the story and now this happens

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
And yet they won't discipline Zeke at all. Just another reason why I hate the JR Ewing of football jerrah jones and his sorry ass puppet jason garrett

Lucky didn't have a spot after the draft was over. They had his replacement and he was going to be cut anyway.

This has more to do with him fumbling the ball than this incident alone.

That may be true that he would have been cut anyway but this was kind of unjustified and a knee jerk reaction. After only one day of training camp.........he never even had a chance in camp. I hope he goes somewhere else and shines........preferably the NFC east. :) Typical stupidity of that overrated organization.

I agree the Cowboys saw an opportunity to cut him and took it. It's just the reason they cut him is not due to this incident alone. Lucky ... can't get right. This decision has been building due to things on and off the field for a while. Once they had his replacement in hand - and they have two or three - Lucky was gone at the first opportunity regardless.

No hard feelings for the guy, but it is what it is.

The silver lining is it happened early and he has a chance to make another team. Better than getting cut during the 53-man roster selection and having no place to go. After getting beat by some rookies who can catch and hang on to the ball.

True true

That may be true that he would have been cut anyway but this was kind of unjustified and a knee jerk reaction. After only one day of training camp.........he never even had a chance in camp. I hope he goes somewhere else and shines........preferably the NFC east. :) Typical stupidity of that overrated organization.
He's had a chance in the last two training camps. If you followed the organization closely, you would know this isn't it a "knee jerk reaction".

Honestly I thought he was going to be cut after that strip club incident last year when he overslept, missed a team meeting and didn't make the trip to NY for the Giants game.
Then I thought they'd remove him from the active roster after that fumble at Minnesota almost cost us the game.
Then I thought he'd be cut for crashing his car, and posting pics on SnapChat before notifying the organization.
Then I thought he'd get release when the truth came to light about why and how his dog got kidnapped a couple weeks ago.

See where I'm going with this?

Back