A wedding?!?! On the first game of football season?!?! "L" naw!!!

Re: It's still early....

Originally posted by Ntelekt

I got a question for ya:

Considering the fact that you are OFFICIALLY about to be hitched...do you REALLY think you will make it to ALL of JSU's games this season?????? :lol: ;)

*this should be interesting....* :)

I'll answer for him, cause I was a victim just like he is gonna be.

Helllllll NAWLLLLLL!!!!! TP, your arse can hang it up, Bruh! If you plan to go to some games, you better make sure you have your excuses ready. I'm tellin' you now, you ain't gonna go to every game unless your wife to be is a sports-aholic. Trust me! You don't want to go to all of the games, dude. In the off season, she gonna drag your arse everywhere you never wanted to go.

My wife hasn't done it, but she got some pull on me because I got to go to a few games that we really shouldn't have went to. I'm planning my trips this year, but I'm not gonna say something stupid to jeopardize my plans. :D;):lol:

I see you missed the point.....again!

Originally posted by Dtown Jag
Get married whensaneva you wanna get married. It don't matter if none of these mofos show up anyhah.

As long as the bride/groom/minister is there, who cares.

:p

That is what we are trying to get you women to understand is that if you want the groom to be there.......you may want to cater to his sports needs!!

I know when I lay it down, it will be around the time table I layed out above!

TP,

If the wife starts tripping about you going to ALL the games, call me. I gotta handle on these thangs.

LMAO at this Thread

Some of you know dayum well that you need something to do because your sports team suck. All you Kobe and Lakers haters better hope there is a wedding, revival, or barmitzvah because the three-peat is on. I know Mighty Hornet already is looking for something to do this spring after Jordan old azz when down.

Ladies,

If your man supports the following school go ahead and plan a fall wedding: MVSU, Pine-Bluff, A&M, and PV. Late September they will need something to do.

Ain't no way...

During football season????

She'll be getting married to my voice on a tape recorder. And I wouldn't even TRY to squeeze it on an "OPEN" weekend, cuz one weekend it just might be HOMECOMING, then what????

Hey there are DIEHARD sports fans who happen to be WOMEN!

Every one knows that our entire family are diehard Southern alums and fans and SPORTS fanatics:

Here are examples of what mofos (as the Queen would say) have TRIED to do to us:

1. My cousin, Loretta, SU alum was living in New York. Called in January to announce her engagement and ASKED when was the date of the Bayou Classic? (what the hell was wrong with her??) My mom told her the date. She called back and said everybody who loves me will be at the wedding and it is on the Saturday after Thanksgiving. As we checked in to the Sheraton on Canal the Friday after Thanksgiving, my one cousin whose husband happened to the PRESIDENT of the Southern University Alumni Association, said to my father (SU '54), I can't believe you are here and not at Loretta's wedding, to which he replied SH_T! I ain't missing the BAYOU CLASSIC!

2. My best friend and roommate (while in Law School) got married the day of the SU-MVSU game when Jerry Rice and Willie Totten were holding "clinics" around the SWAC their senior year...(was her dayum husband a super-retard is the question we all asked!) I was the maid of honor, the Catholic full mass wedding was in St. Gabriel, 45 miles from Mumford Stadium. It started at 3, I was sitting in my season book seat at 6, kick off was at 7:00. Needless to say no one from my family and none of my road dogs and my man went to the wedding, and I had to have my car parked on the highway pointed north to make it!

3. One couple that travels with us had to attend a funeral in Brusly at 1 p..m. the day the Jags played TSU in Houston, Of course we left their azzes and 5 minutes before the &:00 p.m. kickoff they came up us and said WE MADE IT! Still in funeral clothes, no clothes, no toothbrushes, NO NOTHING, but they could not and did not miss the game!:lmao:

WE TELL EVERYBODY...don't get married, have a dayum baby and try not to die during football season ESPECIALLY! We attend EVERY Southern football game, irrespective of WHERE and WHEN!

And some of us women who become wives want to CONTINUE to go to every game. In fact I have dated guys who wanted to cruise or hike or hunt or some other silly sh-t during football season. NO WAY HOSEA!

I am presently looking for a heavenly love that is a sports fanatic to love for the rest of my life. And there is a certain Grambling Tiger I would love to TIE-UP at the Bayou Classic! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!:D

Re: Hey there are DIEHARD sports fans who happen to be WOMEN!

Originally posted by Seeing Spots
And there is a certain Grambling Tiger I would love to TIE-UP at the Bayou Classic! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!:D

:eek2:

JSU/SU '96

Me and my roadies loaded up in Jackson Friday afternoon, getting ready to head to baton Rouge for the game. We had three car-loads. Me and my two homies in my 4Runner, the women in the Ford Probe, and some tag-alongs in a Mustang.

We left Jackson about 6pm and got to Baton Rouge about 8pm. We had some hassles with the hotel about our rooms (The Radisson), but got thing squared away and we all got settled in. Then my partnuhs pager went off. His wife had just been in an accident back in Jackson and flipped her 4Runner five or six times. She was in Critical Condition at St. Dominic's Hospital. Of course, by this time we had started drinking, and since I drove, my cup was already full of Crown Royal and ice (no Coke). We all packed-up and checked back out of the hotel, and took my partnuh home. He was a nervous wreck (and rightfully so). His wife was going into surgery when we left. I drove back to Jackson and straight to St. D's. We waited about an hour for her to get out, and she was OK. A few broken bones, and her 4Runner was totaled, but she survived.

Would you believe that my friend kissed his wife on the cheek, asked if she'd be alright 'till Sunday, and we left the Hospital GOING BACK TO BATON ROUGE!!!!!

Then we go back and lose the dayum game!!!!!!

:eek2: :eek2:

I woulda squared a ride to the game with one of the other vehicles and gave dude the keys. See you no later than Sunday when we get back. Give your wife my best. Don't wreck my ride. Peace.

Re: Re: It's still early....

Originally posted by Mike
I'm tellin' you now, you ain't gonna go to every game unless your wife to be is a sports-aholic. Trust me! You don't want to go to all of the games, dude. In the off season, she gonna drag your arse everywhere you never wanted to go.

Now, THAT'S something to think about. LOL

And some of us women who become wives want to CONTINUE to go to every game. In fact I have dated guys who wanted to cruise or hike or hunt or some other silly sh-t during football season. NO WAY HOSEA!

Been there, too.:lmao:

And there is a certain Grambling Tiger I would love to TIE-UP at the Bayou Classic! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!:D

Hmmmm.....Black thinks to himself. Could it be Suge - Prez-0-dent? Hmm.....maybe Nasty Nupe - founder of the show your tits crusade.

Maybe, Mr. Matriculation. What ever happened to that brother? Hmmm.....What about Mach? Maybe, Big Mike? Naw....

Re: It's still early....

Originally posted by Ntelekt

I got a question for ya:

Considering the fact that you are OFFICIALLY about to be hitched...do you REALLY think you will make it to ALL of JSU's games this season?????? :lol: ;)

*this should be interesting....* :)

Bruh,

I handled that before I even proposed. I told her that she had me from January to the end of August and from Monday-Thursday the rest of the year. She did not like it but what is a man supposed to do?? Just to make a long story short, she might make a few games in Jxn but the road trips are mine. I have already told her that if she has any engagements during football season, her husband won't be there.

We'll see...

Originally posted by Tigerpride

Bruh,

I handled that before I even proposed. I told her that she had me from January to the end of August and from Monday-Thursday the rest of the year. She did not like it but what is a man supposed to do?? Just to make a long story short, she might make a few games in Jxn but the road trips are mine. I have already told her that if she has any engagements during football season, her husband won't be there.

I hear ya, TP. :)

It did take you "a week later" to come back with an answer, but you did answer it. :lol:

Now I've never been married or anything, but I do constantly here that once the "I do's" are said and done....THANGS CHANGE! :D

Good luck in the upcoming season...:cool:

TP I knew you had that handled! Its POD....even after you tie the knot so I knew not to worry about you!

PNP

Calling the Pres-O-Dent

I think you might need to talk to my cousin's fiance. Tell him to get some pride and demand that this wedding take place before August 31. I've given my notice.
She still thinks I'm playing. I told her, "I don't care if you did live with my folks (she's more like my sister), your wedding doesn't take precdence over a football game!! If and when I get married, I'll gladly exchange being in the heat of the June or July sun if I can go to as many football games as possible without worrying about an anniversary during football season!!"

And while we are talking about it, what is with these women expecting us to remember important dates when prominent sporting events are going on? I called this girl this past Saturday. It just so happened to be her birthday and I forgot about it.
She said, "Don't you have something to tell me?" I told her, "The Final Four is tonight."
She had the nerve to get upset!!

Back