A Warning to all you Punks...

Suge

The Phat Mack
01020014.jpg

Don't let this happen to you! This is what happens when you mess with my baby's momma! You will get your arse mauled. I will beat you like a black momma after she gets called to the school about her child "cussin somebody out"! You don't want to mess with my baby momma. Next time I am going to unleash that Bad Arse Baby Boy on you!!

Tara.....The Kids say High. They are still grandma's for the summer!

Suge'etta
Suge'Esha
Na'Suga
Ra'Shuga
Bad Arse Baby Boy

01010020.jpg

Our Household is Still Intact!

S. Carrolton.....Send Help!

You best to stay your beyeetch arse off of S. Carollton if you know what's good for you big boy.

I'll kick your arse so bad, when you come to, you'll be whiping the sweat off of me, the way Mike Tyson did Lennox Lewis.

That schit only works on Battle Cat, big player.

NICE

Oauchita Parish send the National Guard

Originally posted by Suge
01020014.jpg

Don't let this happen to you! This is what happens when you mess with my baby's momma! You will get your arse mauled. I will beat you like a black momma after she gets called to the school about her child "cussin somebody out"! You don't want to mess with my baby momma. Next time I am going to unleash that Bad Arse Baby Boy on you!!

Tara.....The Kids say High. They are still grandma's for the summer!

Suge'etta
Suge'Esha
Na'Suga
Ra'Shuga
Bad Arse Baby Boy

01010020.jpg

Our Household is Still Intact!

S. Carrolton.....Send Help!

U's a dayum fool Sugar.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

warning??

I understand the male instinct to protect his territory and his mates. But a warning to all punks from a supposedly COLLEGE educated brotha? Should the swacpage be the venue for thuggish and gangsta attitudes? Is this going to be the behavior of a future CEO of a major corporation who graduated from a prestigious HCBU from the SWAC? You got to ask yourself, is my intellect above gangsta mentality? But hey you a brotha at least you are taking care of your family.

)

Re: warning??

Originally posted by pbla
I understand the male instinct to protect his territory and his mates. But a warning to all punks from a supposedly COLLEGE educated brotha? Should the swacpage be the venue for thuggish and gangsta attitudes? Is this going to be the behavior of a future CEO of a major corporation who graduated from a prestigious HCBU from the SWAC? You got to ask yourself, is my intellect above gangsta mentality? But hey you a brotha at least you are taking of you family.

)

Yeah Suge....this is a little over the top.....

bornthrilla..send help

PBLA? Huh? What? Ummm, Okay..........

D-Nice and Dirty.....if you want it, come and get it! Neither one of you punks are ready!

Grey Goose, Daq shop......send help!

We don't need any Tyson - Lewis re-enactments... You have to repsect mah jab....

Re: warning??

Originally posted by pbla
I understand the male instinct to protect his territory and his mates. But a warning to all punks from a supposedly COLLEGE educated brotha? Should the swacpage be the venue for thuggish and gangsta attitudes? Is this going to be the behavior of a future CEO of a major corporation who graduated from a prestigious HCBU from the SWAC? You got to ask yourself, is my intellect above gangsta mentality? But hey you a brotha at least you are taking of you family.

:lmao:

That is why you are a crap ...

:lmao:

Suge, why did you get off your diet?

Tara, don't you want some old school doggy style luving? I bet that nupe helped you pick out your outfit and hair style...they good at that!

I'm :lmao: @ this thread but at the same time, I'm making a mental note not to mess with Suge's baby momma. Suge is a big dude and I'm not about to end up like Tyson (or Battle Cat).

Tara, you're cool with me. I take calculated risks. This isn't a risk that I want to take. Suge, you da man!!

Man dayum that diet. This weekend I was on amission. I ate my phat arse off. I had fried chicken, crabs, oysters, BEER, crawfish, hamburgers french bread, cold cut sammiches on white bread, mayo, salt, hot sausage, and Gumbo. I was on a break. Dayum that!

And Mike Bigg, your old arse doesn't want to catch a beat down too. Suge is running now. And back in the weight room. By this fall, an arse whipping for my baby momma will be much worser than then than what BC got this weekend!

Had I know Tara was into big fellas I would have come to the last year's reunion.

i can take ya Suge.......i can take ya.:D

Back