A Thread for the SWACPage NUPES

Sup Diggs..

The Frat so nice they had to name it twice...

I'll probably be getting up withyou soon Nupe. I may be moving back to Monroe, and will probaly join Grambling Alum or Rayville alum.....I need to be around the young bruhs. I'll let you know when I know. My 2nd interview is Friday....

Yo Yo!

Now I want to see how fast that dayum Trick Bigg post on this thread!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I have a serious question to pose as to the intake of certain "members" brought in at the Rayville and Grambling alumni.

Diggs send help

Me too......since I part of Fayetteville Alumni I'm not in the loop anymore.

Originally posted by NASTYNUPE
I have a serious question to pose as to the intake of certain "members" brought in at the Rayville and Grambling alumni.

Diggs send help

Re: Sup Diggs..

Originally posted by Suge
The Frat so nice they had to name it twice...

I'll probably be getting up withyou soon Nupe. I may be moving back to Monroe, and will probaly join Grambling Alum or Rayville alum.....I need to be around the young bruhs. I'll let you know when I know. My 2nd interview is Friday....

Yo Yo!

Now I want to see how fast that dayum Trick Bigg post on this thread!

No Comment!

[size=1.5] thinking to myself===>dayum pretty azz nupies![/size]

I knew he couldn't go 5 threads without posting....

LOL

Damn mutts!!!

Somebody turn on Flashlight

Yall know dayum well George Clinton's Alltime GREATEST, Numberest Onest Hit is ATOMIC DOG

I'd much rather be know for "burying my bone" as opposed to 'flashlighting"!:lmao:

MIKE BIGG, I'm gonna post this one more time !!1

Notice the pecking order in this picture. Notice how the Nupe is centered between the two hotties, both vying for his affections. Notice how the Que and the Alpha are always trying to get sometihing to eat to combat the munchies derived from either Weed or Alchoholic binges? :D

1010404261.JPG

Bigg, quit hating on the bruhs and go spraypaint your boots again. :D

Re: MIKE BIGG, I'm gonna post this one more time !!1

Originally posted by Makaho Bedrock
Notice the pecking order in this picture. Notice how the Nupe is centered between the two hotties, both vying for his affections. Notice how the Que and the Alpha are always trying to get sometihing to eat to combat the munchies derived from either Weed or Alchoholic binges? :D

1010404261.JPG

Bigg, quit hating on the bruhs and go spraypaint your boots again. :D

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The MotherChapter of the SW Province is here too!

What up to all the NUPEs! Big "YO!" to all of you. Just wanted to let ya'll know that Alpha Sigma is here, reppin SU to tha fullest!

Ya know I heard something about that whole fiasco with Rayville/Grambling Alumni! What's the real deal wit that?

Back