A&T vs Alcorn in Chicago?

Originally posted by YOU2
This is not smack!!!!!!!!

This poll is not the up dated one from last year. In the new one, Spelman College was #1 and Morehouse #2, A&M and Southern were the only swac schools in the poll.

How can this list be updated when it is from the last year's academic term. The 2003-2004 (present academic term) isn't even up yet. :rolleyes:

...Carry On..

Originally posted by str8brave
I would rather the GG's have the rep of been "exotic" than having the rep of being He-she or its(j-settes).:lmao:

"Exotic"...so it that what they call it now? Back on the east coast, we've got a couple of other terms for it...but this is a family wholesome site. :)

...Carry On..

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by Nonchalant
"Exotic"...so it that what they call it now? Back on the east coast, we've got a couple of other terms for it...but this is a family wholesome site. :)

...Carry On..

Which is why I wouldn't say nothing because they are my black sisters.

Originally posted by BLUEBENGAL
I heard the promoters wanted a JSU vs. NC A&T match up in Chicago, but JSU had already scheduled Northwestern State.

Can someone tell me the point of playing a NW Louisiana or McNees if it's not a big draw? I know that it may hold more "clout" than scheduling a Morgan or South Carolina State but I'm pretty sure that scheduling a&t, BCC, or FAM would be just as good for our conference and would be a big draw in a football classic matchup.

...Carry On..

1. Dum is spelled "dumb".
2. There are a total of 117 Historically Black Colleges and Universities.
3. ALcorn could have been 26 but I'm leaning more towards #118.

4. My point is that ALcorn is and always has been beneath Jackson State University.

...Carry On..

1. Don't try to insult my intelligence, you are not that smart..obviously.:rolleyes:

2. That just proves how dumb you are to post what you posted.:rolleyes:

3. You are right they could have been 26....but you don't know so don't guess, dummy.;)

4. Your point is null and void..:rolleyes:

Carry deez on...

...Carry On..

I could care less what you call it. You can go back to the east coast for all I care. I would tell what they call the J-settes, but I would probably get banned. ;)

JSU...diversion...hand in hand

JSU started the diversions but they are too slow to even remember it. You all started with Blacknbengal's infamous sign smack!! It's been on diversion after another ever since then!

Can someone tell me the point of playing a NW Louisiana or McNees if it's not a big draw? I know that it may hold more "clout" than scheduling a Morgan or South Carolina State but I'm pretty sure that scheduling a&t, BCC, or FAM would be just as good for our conference and would be a big draw in a football classic matchup.

...Carry On..

SWAC schools schedule NW Louisiana or McNeese because they think playing them will make them more competive, which isn't the case. Jackson State has played Northwestern and SF Austin in the past and still didn't win a playoff game. I doubt if more than a 1000 fans will attend the JSU vs. Northwestern game in Jackson.

This is sad...

You would think that acorn would be happy to have JSU's support in Chicago. :smh: I guess I will take my dollars and my support somewhere else...

:rolleyes:

Alcorn, please have your uniforms ironed the next time you all play in Soldier Field. Thats the only thing I remember about your team besides gettin' y'all @sses wupped by GSU. Scotty Anderson ran all over the Braves. All you heard in the stands was "That #1 is skinny but that other team can't stop him". Tell me I'm lyin'.

Re: You lying!

Originally posted by Ice Man
Do you want to hear it again....You Lying!

Excuse me were you there? If so, denial is a mugg.

Did you all get yo arses whipped by GSU in '99 (meaning you lost real bad, embarassed in front of alumni), did Scotty Anderson have a big game vs. you all, and were your new uniforms in condition to be presented to a public that was not familiar with your institution (for every one alcornite in Chi-Town, there are TEN JACKSONIANS). You Alcorn people just happy that someone is talking about your football team without a reference to Steve McNair.

Re: Re: You lying!

Originally posted by northern tiger
Excuse me were you there? If so, denial is a mugg.

Did you all get yo arses whipped by GSU in '99 (meaning you lost real bad, embarassed in front of alumni), did Scotty Anderson have a big game vs. you all, and were your new uniforms in condition to be presented to a public that was not familiar with your institution (for every one alcornite in Chi-Town, there are TEN JACKSONIANS). You Alcorn people just happy that someone is talking about your football team without a reference to Steve McNair.

Now we've got uniform diversions, alumni number diversions (he actually said for every Alcornite in Chicago, there are 10 JSU alumni. you don't believe that yourself), and the classic McNair diversion!! That's 3 more diversions for Bell's Boys!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Well, that's 1 Alcorn diversion to about 15-20 JSU diversions! Then again, this thread was about the Alcorn-A&T game until JSU came in!

...Carry On..
I don't know if I'm reading your post right, but I hope you're not suggesting that we shoulda canceled a home game in favor of going to Chicago to play in a classic. If so, we don't move home games, anymore. And we won't buy out of a home game to go play on the road.

And Culberson signed to play Northwestern State because he wants to play the best close teams. Home and home's with FAMU, BCC, etc. are expensive road trips. But I'd love to have them on the schedule, too.

Back