A Question for Prairie View.........

GSuper, Suge, MikeBigg, Same Ole G, Kenn

Why is this Cartoon member smacking Prarie View??? If pointing out the studs JSU has waiting in the wings based on a performance against Valley is "bamaitis" then smacking Prarie View is "acute bamaitis".

This is S _ _. :(

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
We don't discriminate. PVU's azzkicking is gonna be counted as a win the same as the azzkicking that Buffalo will receive. What you didn't know? You hadn't realized?

Let me tell you again...in this game of football there is no mercy, there is no pity, there is only victory and defeat. Don't make me tell you again...

[size=3.5]THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE...GSU IS THE ONE, THE BEST D1AA FOOTBALL TEAM IN AMERICA![/size]:redhot:

I WILL BE AT THE PV GAME TO SEE THIS WHOOPING.NEXT IS UAPB IN SHREVEPORT.THEN IS THE ONE I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR.JSU WILL FEEL THE PAIN ON OCT20.KENT BETTER EAT HIS WHEATIES CAUSE HE WILL NEED THEM. HE SHOULD NOT GO TO BED THE NIGHT BEFORE CAUSE HE WILL GET PLENTY TIME TO LAY ON HIS BACK SATURDAY NIGHT.HYMES AND CO. WILL SUPPLY ENTERTAINMENT AND PLENTY SCORES AGAINST A WEAK DLINE AND SECONDARY. I DO MEAN WEAK.REAL WEAK.THIS WEEK IS TAKE A PANTHER TO THE ZOO WEEK.
GRAM59(SECOND TEAMERS AFTER 2ND QTR.)
PV 10
HILL 25(221)
HYMES 20(250)
EUGENE37(315)
SHANKLIN 8PUNTS 170YDS. 2 SCORES
BELIEVE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back