A Profound Statement (Editor Maroon & White Paper)

MightyDog

The Illustrious JSU Alumni over the years will welcome a new coach with open arms. Coach Prime rolled in with a flare never seen by any HBCU in the nation. Over the last 20 years, I and the Best Smack group on HBCSports know JSU will send you packing if you don't win. Normally, JSU Alumni use the three strike rule in their firing process. It will be no difference with Coach Prime. Coach Prime Strike 1. Purchase of Red Uniforms 2. Strike 2 under review because of losing to ULM. GetReady, Flair, Bluebengle, and several other hardcore JSU Smackers will agree with me JSU should have won the game. Over the next few games they will evaluate Coach Prime game decisions. Stay dialed in. 3. Strike 3 TBD. My advice to Coach Prime take the FSU job while you have JSU chanting IBELIEVE. You only have to change one letter on your cap. Go from J to F.

I think MD needs to change the name of his paper from the Maroon and White to THEE Jackson State fanatics. His paper NEVER covers anything concerning Annie Mae. Maybe changing the name would get more readers and he wouldn't have to work so hard at getting his paper out there.

Trust MD, we really appreciate the publicity and all. Keep up the good work!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I think MD needs to change the name of his paper from the Maroon and White to THEE Jackson State fanatics. His paper NEVER covers anything concerning Annie Mae. Maybe changing the name would get more readers and he wouldn't have to work so hard at getting his paper out there.

Trust MD, we really appreciate the publicity and all. Keep up the good work!!!
Blacknbengal we welcome all worthy suggestion. I will for 100% ad some stories about AAMU in the future. I will not write about Our Black National Title or the new basketball center.

I just got an email that the Maroon and White Paper has been sold. MD had a good run.
Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

Back