A Profound Statement: AAMU Can Discuss The Past Because

MightyDog

so many of you talk about old championships.

Here is the deal. Most of you said that AAMU backed into the SCG. Do you know the same thing can happened this year?

All AAMU has to do is beat AlST, Alcorn and UAPB and we are back in it. You see some coaches cannot for the life of them beat certain coaches.

Playing in the SCG two years back to back will earn us D1A status.

All that will earn you is another arse whipping by either Southern or Grambling.

Mighty Dog,

Whaddup Team...hope yall had a good ride back to Huntsville.

While watching yall play, I noticed that yall got enuff talent to compete but for some reason you just can't seem to get over the hump against Greatness and "the other two". One thing I noticed is your inability to stretch a defense vertically. No matter how effective your team runs the ball, you have to have some "big play" capability in order to compete successfully in the SWAC.

Coop needs to get an offensive coordinator that knows how to attack. The talent level seems to be adequate (you had an impressive kick returner) but was lacking that "attack" mentality.
As Eddie Robinson used to say: " The last to draw is the first to die"

Plus Cooper doesn't make good decisions down the stretch. Letting the clock run down wasn't very smart. It doesn't do any good saving time outs for your defense.

MB, once Coop understand the coaching expertise displayed on the SWACpage he will back in D1A. SWAC fans are serious about football and we have witness this throughout our travel. Football is a way of life for the fans I have met. SU fans would not even talk to us, but as soon as they went ahead they unleasted some harsh comments.

I could not believe this SU fan who was giving us "L" wearing a Flordia State Shirt. It seemed that the most vocal SU fans did not spend one day at SU. But we handle it with no problem. The guys we were concerned about were the ones with all their front teeth covered in gold.

But MD????

The boyz we met from the 'Ville had gold teeth...oops my bad...they just didn't brush since neva-day!!!!

Didn't even fool my 10 y-o.

Daddy, Daddy...
Look at that country Bama bumpkin!
You think we should ask the church to
send them some toothbrushes? Isn't that what the mission is supposed to be about?

Never one to back down from doing the right thing, we went out and collected...

500 Brillo Pads!!!

I'm sure the Dawg Pound can find good use for them since "gol teef" are NOT real if it GROWS in your mouth!

Dr. Tichenor send help!!!!

JD, the folks you saw in the 'ville were part of the travelling 20,000 from the boot. When you travel with 20,000 sometimes you miss a few.

Back