A Prayer for the 2013-2014 Athletic Season

BulldogM.Ed.23

Bulldog Fan/Supporter
Dear Lord,

I bless your name. Thank you always for what you continue to do in our everyday lives. Thank you for our families, our jobs, ministries, and all other things that you have allowed us to be stewards over. Another season has come upon us. Like always we ask for you protection when we travel and reunite with other supporters of our institutions. Let us represent our schools well. We also ask for protection for those athletes that will be representing our schools and competing at all the games that we attend. We pray that in the midst of competition, that we will continue to see more young men and woman further their education, obtain their degrees, and go even higher in life. Bless everyone connected to TSPN. I even pray that in the midst of this athletic season, someone will get to know and accept your son Jesus as their personal savior. We love you, praise you, and bless you again. In Jesus name, this is my prayer. Amen...

Very timely, and well stated, In Jesus Name....Amen!

Dear Lord,

I bless your name. Thank you always for what you continue to do in our everyday lives. Thank you for our families, our jobs, ministries, and all other things that you have allowed us to be stewards over. Another season has come upon us. Like always we ask for you protection when we travel and reunite with other supporters of our institutions. Let us represent our schools well. We also ask for protection for those athletes that will be representing our schools and competing at all the games that we attend. We pray that in the midst of competition, that we will continue to see more young men and woman further their education, obtain their degrees, and go even higher in life. Bless everyone connected to TSPN. I even pray that in the midst of this athletic season, someone will get to know and accept your son Jesus as their personal savior. We love you, praise you, and bless you again. In Jesus name, this is my prayer. Amen...

Dear Lord,

AMEN!

Dear Lord,

AMEN!

Back