A Prayer for the 2012-2013 Athletic Season

BulldogM.Ed.23

Bulldog Fan/Supporter
Dear Lord, another year and another season has come. We thank you for it. We also thank you for how you have blessed us over and over again in our personal lives. There is none like you. Once again, there is anticipation and excitment among all of us that is connected with TSPN. Once again, friendships will be renewed and rivalries will be restored as we support the institutions that we love in various athletics. I ask like always that you would keep us as we travel to and fro. We lift up the safety of the athletes while they are in competition with one another. We speak that true sportsmenship will continue to be evident in all events. We lift up the leaders of every institution as they make crucial decisions for everyone connected. We even lift up the media as they showcase various schools, hoping and believing that what is shown will promote positive things and will also encourage someone who is seeking to further their education to go ahead and take the next step. Finally in the midst of all of these wonderful things that shall take place, I pray for someone to get to know Jesus Christ as their personal saviour. In the name of Jesus I pray, Amen....

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back