A&p when will you learn? Once a crook always a crook

Hey Straw,

Since you are so concerned about him, why dont you let him stay at your house for his 3rd 4th and 5th chance. Lets see how forging you are then. Or better yet, why not let him room with your son, get his credit card and ruin his credit. You know, so he can get over his little problem. Im sure if you present Cooper with this little plan, Im sure he will love it.

Uh, the last time I checked, STEALING was against the law!

I will pray for this young man and his family, but wrong is wrong, sin is sin. It wasn't like his was unfamiliar with the consequences of his actions, having previous experience in the matter and all. He knew what he was doing. I am not judging this young man, but he really doesn't need to be on ANYBODY'S team right now. Maybe he does need to spend a little time in jail. You reap what you sow!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
PEACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

<font size=5><font color=maroon><i> I could givva flying F#$& where REED goes! if he is kicked off WE HOLLA if he isnt HE WONT START......Coach Cooper doesnt need this guy really and REED knows that! That maybe why he is trying like hell to let Cooper give him another chance and from what I hear from my classmates REED will be lucky if he even puts on an AAMU uniform again! He might as well transfer cuz his chit he earned is gone LMAO!!!!!</font></font>

Kneegrow please!!!!!!

Originally posted by TRU3000
I could givva flying F#$& where REED goes! if he is kicked off WE HOLLA if he isnt HE WONT START......Coach Cooper doesnt need this guy really and REED knows that!

No A&P is so good that you can drop all swac players that led the conference in picks, err I mean interceptions. Man please. This kid is a tlent and we all know that...so don't come at us with this twisted logic about yall not "needing" him! You may not want him anymore, but you dayum well still need him! Otherwise Coop would have never got him from AU!

This just makes the situation worser

Kellis,

I'm not the one saying this man needs psychological help. That's the opinion of another individual. I agree that this man needs to get to steppin. He got his second chance and f'ed up trying to get his larceny on. I didn't give a second thought to what he was doing at Auburn. Whether he ever steals again or not is of no consequence to the kid.

It's _ _ _ that we lost a talented individual, but I didn't tell him to take Gunn's plastic.

**shrugs shoulders**

I think this is definietly a smackable situation. Especially the way we got on Nemesis, the Work Study checks, TxSU in the Orient.."The Ocean that Stole"......

Keep it coming !!

Cant you just see Mike scurring every morning on the net, combing the Houston Chronical, The Clarion Ledger, and the Natchez Democrat now, looking for stuff to post.

This is sad.

What up Mike?

TRU, you have the right attitude about it.

Sometimes you have to get past the school thing and do what is right. AAMU doesn't need Reed no more than SU needed Bates or any school needs to put all their stock in one individual and play them anyway when they have done wrong. As my former Band director used to tell us. "I would like to have you , but I don't need you" Everybody deserves second chances depending on the nature of the crime, but when do you draw the line? All smack aside, this guy stole from one of team mates for the second time. He has lost all creditability with his team. He would be a cancer if he came back.

You can't blame JSU, SU or nobody for what goes on your on campus. All of us schools have issues and we have no room to point fingers at each other schools when something like this happens with one our students or players. This isn't the first time it has happened and it won't be the last time. We had a thieving QB at SU when I was there in the 80's and he was probably the best Qb we had and the coach kept him and it nearly destroyed the team, until he transferred out of there. So I hope Cooper stands his ground.

3 Strikes and You Are Out

We all know that in football you have up to five or sixs thugs on the team. If you have only one incident a year that is one too many. Having said that we have had ours prior to spring training.

Cooper will get rid of you if you embarrass the school.
He will get rid of you if you don't go to class.
Reed will not be a part of the Bulldogs.

What Reed needs is to pledge a fraternity so they can straighten him out. They will keep him in check 24 hours a day. His punishment should be pledge underground for a whole year. This is the psychological help he needs.

This is a real issue and it was dealt with quickly. However, we are just as concerned with Reed as we are about
those kids who do not make the team and the coach runs them off. These kids sometimes get into more trouble than an incident similar to Reed. Nobody up here supports this type of action, but we are not going to throw a kid away. He may not ever play football again, but maybe somebody can turn him around.

We are not mad about the discussion, but understand how we feel about student athletes. Can you understand how his parents must feel at this point. His Dad is a Vocational School Principal.

I will not throw this young man away.....and I am not BLAMING anyone for his misdoin

Originally posted by Get Ready
Hey Straw,

Since you are so concerned about him, why dont you let him stay at your house for his 3rd 4th and 5th chance. Lets see how forging you are then. Or better yet, why not let him room with your son, get his credit card and ruin his credit. You know, so he can get over his little problem. Im sure if you present Cooper with this little plan, Im sure he will love it.

GET READY....

If my son were in school I would have no problem with my son having Brandon as a roommate. I don't have a problem with him coming to my house to stay there for his 3rd, 4th, or 5th chance or chances beyond that!! I will not ever defend anybody doing anything wrong HOWEVER I will not throw this kid or any body else out with the wash water. I do believe this young man is worth salvaging.....And yes, I still believe he needs PSYCHOLOGICAL HELP. The issue of him playing another down for AAMU is not paramount at this point. I didn't say that I don't care if he does or does not!! That issue will be for his teammates and COACH COOPER to decide. Mr. Reed obviously has an addiction that I don't understand nor do I agree with or condone BUT I WILL NOT ADVOCATE THROWING HIM OR ANYONE ELSE AWAY!!

THIS IS ALL BRANDON'S FAULT AND I BLAME HIM FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE!!

LATER...
STRAWDOG

Re: 3 Strikes and You Are Out

Originally posted by MightyDog
What Reed needs is to pledge a fraternity so they can straighten him out. They will keep him in check 24 hours a day. His punishment should be pledge underground for a whole year. This is the psychological help he needs.

All of these years, millions of cases of theft, it it took our very own Mighty Dog just one post to solve the problem of kleptomania. Just have every thief join a fraternity, and they'll stop stealing. Brilliant. What do we do with drug addicts, make them join the Drill Team.

MD, there's only one place that can keep you in check 24 hours a day, and I'm sure Mr. Reed will be there soon enough.

koolaid, we were given another yardstick, Bobby Knight.

koolaid, students were stealing before Reed showed up. Most of the them are from good families that get caught. What we have recognized is this kid has a serious problem. We will not treat him like Auburn did. We will do our best to work with him and if it does not work out so be it.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Join a Fraternity?

Thats just what he needs, more people for him to steal from.

Does punishment enter into this equation anywhere?

Ill bet you if he steals from Big Brother Almightee, he will finally get an ass whipping.

Back