A&M Please Explain...

MikeBigg

Why are yall waiting so long to "RUN WILD IN THE SWAC"? When yall were petitioning for membership we expected you to come in and be competitive. By that, I mean win an occassional game against the traditional SWAC powers.

I know you beat Alcorn, but they were down for a while...everyone was beating them. I know you sneaked up on the jaguars in '99, but that didn't count. I know you all managed to get a win over GSU, but that was become you were a member. I'm talking about, now that you are here...what are you gonna do? Aren't you tired of the 0-7,0-8, and 3N12 labels you have been getting hit with? We didn't think yall would be this "mediocre" when we decided to let you come in. We expected yall to come into the league and represent/challenge the traditional. Instead you keep being, 'mediocre'.

This season ain't looking too good. You lose to sorry azz TnState
(I won't them back on the schedule) and then you get skulldrugged up in Grambling. It's gonna keep getting worser and worser until yall get some sacks and handle things...oh well, maybe next year!

Don't you know, MB

They are just Average and Mediocre.... They love losing just as well as they love winning.

Of all the things A&M is known for, the Internet could have been invented at A&M. They can never get three (3) "Ws" in a row. e.g. http://www. They would have gotten an L in there and screwed the whole thing up

We have the largest budget.
We travel on comfortable busses.
We don't eat at McDonald's when traveling.
We have the best stadium.
We have skyboxes.
We have the best football playing field.
We have five practices fields
We have modern rest rooms.
We have big parking lots.
We have the best menu for our fans.
We have the best average record in the country.
We have the best dressed fans in the SWAC.
We played in the SCG.
We won the volleyball championship.
We have a new softball field.
We have a new baseball field.
We get new unifroms each year.
We give our coaches raises about the 3% national average.

When we have all this and more who cares about what the other 9 teams think? We are following the recommendation of our leader.

MB, never underestimate the Dawgs.

I didn't intend to make you feel bad, but I had to point out a few things.

MikeBigg,

It's taking longer than expected with Football. I think the other major sports (the stuff other folks on here don't like to talk about :rolleyes:) are highly competitive right now.

But as far as football is concerned....

Dug just outsmarted us.....
Our fellas just can't handle the muddy terrain like those SU folks. It's as if our cleats were provided by Firestone....
We simply aintonjsulevel........

I mean, we're just :( right about now......

Well Bama AM the Mighty Tigers of TEXAS SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY will be there this Saturday to add another loss to your schedule. I want to see the 5 practice fileds you have, and not 5 high school fields.

BiggMike.........

We started off waxing that arse in our very first year. Don't come in here with that isht about it not counting. When you got that arse whopped when you were a little boy, wheather it counted or not , that isht still hurt and you will remember it for the rest of your life. :D We whopped that arse when y'all thought, "we'll just go up to Huntsville and get that victory from those BULLDOGS and we will just take our time coming back home." We disproved that notion didn't we. :D :D

Two years later we play in the SCG. We are a major factor and always will be as to who plays in the SCG. We have been in contention or have won our Division in the Sports that we participate! After football most of the schools within the the SWAC shutdown their athletics for the rest of the year! What's up with that???

roadblock, thanks for discovering the SWACPage. We old posters can make a few mistakes, but a new comer must read and comprehend.

Everybody who post on this board know that we won the Volleyball Championship last season. I even mentioned it in my thread. :wavey:

Make sure you get the GUIDED TOUR...we don't want you to miss anything!

Originally posted by RobT-17
Well Bama AM the Mighty Tigers of TEXAS SOUTHERN UNIVERSITY will be there this Saturday to add another loss to your schedule. I want to see the 5 practice fileds you have, and not 5 high school fields.

TRob.....

Make sure you see ALL FIVE (5) practice fields and while you're at it, be sure you see the NEW Baseball field, the NEW Softball field. Take a walk on the composite covered track. Ask some one to show you where the NEW Arena is scheduled to be built. Don't forget to visit the OLDE Stadium and the practice field at the East end of the campus down from the OLDE Varsity Stadium. Any questions you have just ask. :wavey:

BTW, bring your tennis racquet and schedule some time on one of the courts if you get a chance!
:wavey:

I'll see what y'all have Sat urday when I get to Normal. Make sure your track team is practicing on that track you mentioned because they looked real shabby last year indoor and outdoor.

MightyDog, let's get something straight here:

For starters, I was on the SWACPAGE before it got shut down.
And secondly, you are right. AAMU is the #1 team that everyone is smacking on.

Ok, roadblock, by someone speaking up for you we will recognize you at this time. But remember when the DP start smacking you don't leave the board and don't change your name when your smack and football team become one and the same (sorry).

What sorry team do you associate with?

Back