A Kiss on the Forehead.................

yvette23

will get yo azz suspended!!! :lol: Read on:

http://www.accessatlanta.com/ajc/metro/clayton/1002/30kiss.htm

Football player suspended for kissing girl on forehead

By STEPHANIE REID
Atlanta Journal-Constitution Staff Writer

A Henry County teen is back in school and playing football after serving a two-day, in-school suspension for kissing his girlfriend.

James Maurice, a senior and starting linebacker at Union Grove High in McDonough, got in trouble earlier this month when a school administrator spotted him giving his girlfriend a peck on the forehead.

Union Grove officials considered it inappropriate contact and suspended Maurice, forcing him to miss the school's homecoming football game Oct. 18.

Maurice gathered 800 signatures from students and staff in protest of the school's decision, but wasn't successful in getting Superintendent Jack Parish to reverse Principal Rodney Bowler's decision.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Since he was going to get suspended, he should have gone for the gold!!!

But some schools have zero tolerance when it comes to displaying physical emotion. My country HS didn't even allow you to hold hands.

This is fairly typical from some backwards people in Henry County. If some people there were not so sad, they would be so funney. Plus, I cannot stand the police. They really get on people's nerves.

I am glad that Spalding County, where my mother was born, many of my relatives live, grandmother lives, and grandfather is buried, was created out of Henry County in 1851. Therefore, when we go to family gatherings, we go to Spalding and not Henry County. I want to go back home one day. But I do not plan to live in Henry County.

well i'm glad me and my ex didn't go to that school, cause we wouldn't have made it, they would've kicked our azz out so fast!!!

*thinkin back by the bandroom*

Dayum what yall talking about. These kids are in high school, and they don't need to be kissing at school. If the rule says that is out of order, then so be it. Hell he wants to kiss and make faces with her, then they need to do it on their own times.

Cheeks, Forehead, lips......same difference if you ask me. And what the hell do they need to be holding hands for BLU? These are children......

Yall kids are going to run yall arses over...... :shame:

Damn some things you just let slide. It reminds me back in high school there were two or three corners in the school on the second floor by the stairs where couples would be kissing and making out after school, usually on fridays.

Suge, no one is agreeing of their actions, just speaking on the rules of the high school. I can assure you "Lil Hakeem" will not kiss a girl until he's 30.

Originally posted by BluBlood
I can assure you "Lil Hakeem" will not kiss a girl until he's 30.

I can ASSURE you, Lil Hakeem is either gonna be "sweet" or he's gonna start boning his mom cause it seems that she will be with him 24/7 until he's 30. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Back